Windows 10: Windows apps UI glitching

Discus and support Windows apps UI glitching in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had a lot of bsod so i reinstalled windows and after a week my UI started glitching.It's only in windows default apps. https://imgur.com/a/hhBqeIg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ptm_rankzy, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Windows apps UI glitching

I had a lot of bsod so i reinstalled windows and after a week my UI started glitching.It's only in windows default apps.

https://imgur.com/a/hhBqeIg

Edition Windows 10 Home
    Version 20H2
    Installed on ‎28/‎12/‎2020
    OS build 19042.746
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

submitted by /u/ptm_rankzy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ptm_rankzy, Jan 27, 2021

2. Windows UI glitch

Since last windows 10 update and Nvidia driver update, I am facing UI glitch in windows and apps like google chrome. Can someone help me with this?

You can see on the top right corner UI is glitched and in taskbar also and if I use google chrome then the whole screen gets glitched.

G-Sync is on for my laptop.
    Windows apps UI glitching f44d24d7-a7bb-459a-a6a7-581d4e03396c?upload=true.png

Windows apps UI glitching 55c3a733-ae60-4de9-aebe-56340d809e46?upload=true.png

AravindKorada, Jan 27, 2021
  3. My Firefox invaded by the Matrix? (UI Glitching)

alright, I know I keep saying I found the culprit and update with "yeaaaaa-no the culprit is still at large", but I legit think I found out what extension has been doing it in lately: nano defender

I have been following all the steps to get nano defender working with ublock origin (subscribing to the nano filter lists, enabling one built in filter, setting the useresourceslocations, the works), and my copy of ublock origin is 1.24.3b5 (github version installed ala .js file trickery bypassing the strict no verified apps blockage). whenever I had it enabled, firefox starts glitching out like crazy, but with it removed entirely, nothing is happening, no user interface glitching of any sort, imma report this on my bug report then message the dev of that extension, see what they can do

BrokenDaily, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Windows apps UI glitching

UI Glitches

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows apps UI glitching

1. Windows apps UI glitching - Similar Threads - apps glitching

2. Microsoft Photos App - sudden glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos App - sudden glitch: For some time now I am unable to import photos from my connected android device to my Windows 10, Photos App. This is the same device I have been using for over 12months, previously with no issues. I have updated the app, deregistered the app, uninstalled and re-installed. I...
  3. Microsoft Photos App - sudden glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos App - sudden glitch: For some time now I am unable to import photos from my connected android device to my Windows 10, Photos App. This is the same device I have been using for over 12months, previously with no issues. I have updated the app, deregistered the app, uninstalled and re-installed. I...
  4. Some of my apps glitch out visually, what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my apps glitch out visually, what do I do: So recently after I bought my new laptop some of my non fullscreen apps start to glitch out whenever there i click them for some reason and I don't know how to fix it, its only visualMy laptop:...
  5. Some of my apps glitch out visually, what do I do

Some of my apps glitch out visually, what do I do: So recently after I bought my new laptop some of my non fullscreen apps start to glitch out whenever there i click them for some reason and I don't know how to fix it, its only visualMy laptop:...
  6. Everytime I play a game or open an app the screen glitches and starts flickering and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I play a game or open an app the screen glitches and starts flickering and I...: Everytime I run an app or play any game I reset graphics card by pressing Windows+Ctrl+Shift+B hoping to resolve but I get a BSOD. I use an ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED running Windows 11 2H22. It keeps bothering me everytime. For following details here is a photo of the error and...
  7. Everytime I play a game or open an app the screen glitches and starts flickering and I...

Everytime I play a game or open an app the screen glitches and starts flickering and I...: Everytime I run an app or play any game I reset graphics card by pressing Windows+Ctrl+Shift+B hoping to resolve but I get a BSOD. I use an ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED running Windows 11 2H22. It keeps bothering me everytime. For following details here is a photo of the error and...
  8. Why does my apps intalled from microsoft store show a visual glitch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my apps intalled from microsoft store show a visual glitch?: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QiAVgTUbbDml761XBIrCzf3ww2QxcnsP/view?usp=sharingThis is the video that will explain everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-apps-intalled-from-microsoft-store/17ab9379-3a9c-438c-9681-3993785ecdd9
  9. Why does my apps intalled from microsoft store show a visual glitch?

Why does my apps intalled from microsoft store show a visual glitch?: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QiAVgTUbbDml761XBIrCzf3ww2QxcnsP/view?usp=sharingThis is the video that will explain everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-apps-intalled-from-microsoft-store/17ab9379-3a9c-438c-9681-3993785ecdd9
  10. UMMMM I dont know what this is and how this is happening but my apps are glitched and I...

UMMMM I dont know what this is and how this is happening but my apps are glitched and I...: So recently I've figured out that this some kind of white dots appearing on my apps and videos gifs etc etc, It was mild but now it's gotten crazy.. As you can see from the video below it's glitched so badly... Please tell me what caused this and how I can fix it! It's been...