Windows 10: Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet

Discus and support Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i need help Im clean install windows 1809 on my laptop But the start screen apps like candy rush .dolby audio. And more life tile is gone when im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adityar, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Adityar Win User

Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet

Hello i need help
    Im clean install windows 1809 on my laptop
    But the start screen apps like candy rush .dolby audio. And more life tile is gone when im first connect to the internet.
    I try install in virtual machine and the problem is same
    Seems like the store microsoft is error
    does anyone experience this too??

This is windows 1809
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

This is windows 1803

This is a normal auto download apss with icon logo

I try use a help .but not help

Help mee
    Thank you

:)

Adityar, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Tommygunn Win User

Persistant internet problems – internet icons, dwindling speed, connection.

Since I got proper wired ADSL I am having several problems when connecting, surfing and downloading from the internet. What the causes might be I don’t know but I’ve listed them below:

1) When I click my Firefox icons, be that on the desktop or on Rocketdock, it can take up to 30 seconds or so to physically open a page. I’m talking just a page itself, not content.

2) If I have just turned the computer on then the page loads pretty quick, that’s a webpage not a physical page. However, the longer I’m on the internet the slower the page load times seem to get.

3) This also manifests itself in downloads. When the computer is first turned on downloads are working fine, however, as time goes on, most downloads dwindle to nothing or all are not downloading.

4) When I click the Internet Explorer icon(desktop or Rocketdock), it opens on my homepage but if I enter an address the address opens in a new Firefox webpage while the IE page stays on my homepage!

Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.

Tommygunn, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Internet connectivity adapters gone, right click disabled

Hi,

We suggest that you refer to these methods and see if it helps.

Method 1: Run the internet Connection Troubleshooter

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection.

Refer to these steps:

• 1. Press Windows key + X, select Control panel
    • 2. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • 3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • 4. Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Update your drivers. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

You can also refer to this
    article
    for more helpful information.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet

Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet

1. Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet - Similar Threads - apps icon download

2. App cant connect to internet when PPTP or Proxy is running !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App cant connect to internet when PPTP or Proxy is running !: Hi Problem is windows store apps and some classic softwares (.exe) cant connect to internet when pptp or proxy is running. something you need to know: 1. when Kerio vpn is connected everything is good but i need to use proxy. 2. my pptp and proxy setting is correct...
  3. Windows apps not connecting to internet.

Windows apps not connecting to internet.: Only apps owned by windows like EDGE, STORE, NEWS, MAP, SPORTS etc are not connecting to internet, everything else(All third party apps) is working just fine. This is windows 10 PC....
  4. Internet connection, strange icons.

Internet connection, strange icons.: Hi, Recently and depending on the internet connection I was dealing with, I noticed in Logon Screen ( Windows 10 Pro, version 1803) these never before seen, bellow attached icons. Been searching Google, just to find a non-conclusive reference to the small circle. Does anyone...
  5. Internet won't connect when clicking on Edge icon

in Browsers and Email
    Internet won't connect when clicking on Edge icon: I started having problems last week. When I click on the Edge icon, nothing happens. My default browser is Internet Explorer. Everything was working fine before. I've checked my settings and nothing seems to have changed. The other users on this computer can get connected. I...
  6. Apps no internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps no internet connection: Hi What is going on here? My apps worked fine yesterday and then when I shut down I had a windows update and now this morning again none of my apps are working. Most load to the initial page with the game or apps logo but refuses to go any further and like weather channel...
  7. BSOD When Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When Connected to the Internet: BSOD with the message "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" Blue screen occurs usually moments after I've connected to the Internet. Dump file: Dropbox - 112317-23468-01.dmp I am currently using my phone to make this post. My PC functions completely fine when not connected...
  8. Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet

Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet: I updated my sys to windows 10 one month ago. I had a smooth experience on network accessing but now my system internal apps are not connecting to internet(like windows store, Maps, sports, Food & drink etc). But I can able to browse using browsers(browsers are connecting to...
  9. Internet connection gone after yesterday's update

Internet connection gone after yesterday's update: Good morning tenforums, this happens practically every time a windows 10 update is pushed onto my dell-pc. After I jiggle around with all sorts of things for days, internet is suddenly on again, no idea why. Quite time-consuming affair, and gets on my nerves as well. After...
  10. missing taskbar app icons, no internet connection, sound problem

in Windows 10 Support
    missing taskbar app icons, no internet connection, sound problem: MS upgraded my desktop from win8.1 to 10 just a couple of days ago. It worked fine for a day or two, and then the app icons missing from the taskbar and the remaining start, search and taskview buttons not responding at all. Later the internet connection and sound icons...