Windows 10: Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet

Discus and support Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i need help Im clean install windows 1809 on my laptop But the start screen apps like candy rush .dolby audio. And more life tile is gone when im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adityar, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Adityar Win User

Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet

Hello i need help
    Im clean install windows 1809 on my laptop
    But the start screen apps like candy rush .dolby audio. And more life tile is gone when im first connect to the internet.
    I try install in virtual machine and the problem is same
    Seems like the store microsoft is error
    does anyone experience this too??

This is windows 1809
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

This is windows 1803

This is a normal auto download apss with icon logo

I try use a help .but not help

Help mee
    Thank you

:)

Adityar, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Tommygunn Win User

Persistant internet problems – internet icons, dwindling speed, connection.

Since I got proper wired ADSL I am having several problems when connecting, surfing and downloading from the internet. What the causes might be I don’t know but I’ve listed them below:

1) When I click my Firefox icons, be that on the desktop or on Rocketdock, it can take up to 30 seconds or so to physically open a page. I’m talking just a page itself, not content.

2) If I have just turned the computer on then the page loads pretty quick, that’s a webpage not a physical page. However, the longer I’m on the internet the slower the page load times seem to get.

3) This also manifests itself in downloads. When the computer is first turned on downloads are working fine, however, as time goes on, most downloads dwindle to nothing or all are not downloading.

4) When I click the Internet Explorer icon(desktop or Rocketdock), it opens on my homepage but if I enter an address the address opens in a new Firefox webpage while the IE page stays on my homepage!

Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.

Tommygunn, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Internet connectivity adapters gone, right click disabled

Hi,

We suggest that you refer to these methods and see if it helps.

Method 1: Run the internet Connection Troubleshooter

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection.

Refer to these steps:

• 1. Press Windows key + X, select Control panel
    • 2. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • 3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • 4. Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Update your drivers. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

You can also refer to this
    article
    for more helpful information.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet

Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet

1. Windows apps with icon download, is gone when connect to the internet - Similar Threads - apps icon download

2. My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet and bluethooth icon is completely gone.: On my laptop window 11 the internet and Bluetooth icon is completely gone. I've restarted and factory restarted my laptop. I have no clue what to do. When I went to device manager the Realtek Bluetooth adapter has a little orange triangle. Please help me out....
  3. My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet connection is suddenly gone.: Hello,I came across an issue with my internet connection on my PC which I do not understand.My PC is connected with an ethernet cable to a Fritz!Box repeater. Then all of a sudden the connection to the internet is gone but the router is still connected. The weird thing is...
  4. My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

My Internet connection is suddenly gone.: Hello,I came across an issue with my internet connection on my PC which I do not understand.My PC is connected with an ethernet cable to a Fritz!Box repeater. Then all of a sudden the connection to the internet is gone but the router is still connected. The weird thing is...
  5. My Internet connection is suddenly gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Why has my Internet connection icon gone wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my Internet connection icon gone wrong?: It's probably just a cosmetic issue, as I still have internet access, but my usual 'connected' icon has changed to an 'unavailable' sort of icon and the accompanying message has too. Everything is working, but it's bugging me anyway. I'm on Windows 11, 64-bit operating...
  7. Why has my Internet connection icon gone wrong?

Why has my Internet connection icon gone wrong?: It's probably just a cosmetic issue, as I still have internet access, but my usual 'connected' icon has changed to an 'unavailable' sort of icon and the accompanying message has too. Everything is working, but it's bugging me anyway. I'm on Windows 11, 64-bit operating...
  8. Internet connection stops working when downloading

Internet connection stops working when downloading: I recently got a new PC and my WIFI is fast but for some reason when lets say I download something like a small file and I open to a new page while downloading it will take forever to load and whatever I have on screen will disconnect. I tested doing the same thing on my old...
  9. Apps Downloaded Won't Connect to the Internet

Apps Downloaded Won't Connect to the Internet: I didn't know when this started but every app I downloaded won't connect to the Internet.My WiFi connects just fine but the apps said I had no network connectionI googled for solutions but didn't find any that would helpApps I downloaded back then work just fine though...
  10. Win10 disconnects WIFI when internet connection is gone

Win10 disconnects WIFI when internet connection is gone: I have this issue for months or even a year or so now, that Windows 10 always will disconnect the Wifi connection, whenever the WAN has connections issues, for example DNS is unreachable. This seems like a bug to me, I dont think this behavior was present some years ago in...