Windows 10: windows apps

Discus and support windows apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hey gday mate so the thing is i gave my laptop to my friend and he kinda deleted the ms office through the control panel i have a windows 10 pc and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bkpmustang, Oct 26, 2020.

1. windows apps

hey gday mate

so the thing is i gave my laptop to my friend and he kinda deleted the ms office through the control panel i have a windows 10 pc and dont know what to do

yo and ms office was preinstalled when i bought the pc

hoping for a reply

:)

bkpmustang, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 26, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

windows apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

windows apps

1. windows apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  3. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  4. Multiple apps not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple apps not launching: Steam was failing to launch multiple games. I have went through all the troubleshooting steps I can find. Re-installing the games, restoring an old version of windows, turned anti virus off, restarted PC multiple times, full virus and malware scan, finally I uninstalled steam...
  5. Multiple apps not launching

Multiple apps not launching: Steam was failing to launch multiple games. I have went through all the troubleshooting steps I can find. Re-installing the games, restoring an old version of windows, turned anti virus off, restarted PC multiple times, full virus and malware scan, finally I uninstalled steam...
  6. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  7. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  8. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  9. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  10. Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download

Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download: Hi i wanted to install a app i said "what could be wrong" i clicked download i waited couple hours to download but it didnt i sending a screenshot maybe i get some help?...