Windows 10: windows apps

Discus and support windows apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; None of the windows 10 app works after resetting an app and the windows store also doesn't work none of the games or apps can be downloaded or updated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tricky_524, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:22 AM.

1. windows apps

None of the windows 10 app works after resetting an app and the windows store also doesn't work none of the games or apps can be downloaded or updated. I tried all of the every single method none of then work. I reset my windows 10 for about 4 time after 20-30 days but all the time i faced the same problem . The problem is i play minecraft and if any update come i would not able to play it so please help me.

:)

2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:23 AM
  4. Brink Win User

windows apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Thema:

windows apps

1. windows apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. Native Android app support for Windows 10 is still on track for 2021 launch

in Windows 10 News
    Native Android app support for Windows 10 is still on track for 2021 launch: After abandoning Project Astoria, Microsoft has been looking into ways of bringing Android apps to Windows 10 and it has already enabled streaming support via the Your Phone app for select Samsung phones. Microsoft’s latest idea is “Project Latte”, which aims to help...
  3. Windows 10 calandar app not displaying a search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 calandar app not displaying a search bar: Can anyone help with the above? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calandar-app-not-displaying-a-search/65ca2733-4ea9-4cd6-90fa-89a75a318af2
  4. Computer is using the minimal amount of wifi the app requires

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer is using the minimal amount of wifi the app requires: Hello, so after a factory reset and physical cleaning, it takes about 5m to a browser to start working note: the app itself opens immediately and when it loads, wifi usage is about 100 kbps, no other apps are running. Though, when I play games like Apex Legends, my wifi usage...
  5. Installation Apps and Data on 2nd Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installation Apps and Data on 2nd Drive: I have Dell XPS8940 machine with two drives SSD ( C:) and HDD ( D:) with SATA operation and configured in BIOS for RAID mode. My OS is Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685 ). I wish all new apps and folders: downloads, documents, music, pictures, videos be installed on D: drive...
  6. I can't download any apps from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download any apps from the microsoft store: I went to play minecraft one day but it wouldn't load so I tried uninstalling it then reinstalling it but then I couldn't. When I tried to click the install button nothing happened and now I can't play minecraft :...
  7. Cant choose which drive I want to install an app on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant choose which drive I want to install an app on: Why cant i choose on which drive I want some apps to be installed on? It just installs and doesent ask me where I want to install it. For example Spotify. submitted by /u/Cultural_Attitude447 [link] [comments]...
  8. Photos app does not always render trimmed video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app does not always render trimmed video: Hello, If I want to trim a video using the Photos app, I always need to place the app's window somewhere in sight, in the active pane. If it is in the background meaning if I have another app, like Google, and the other ones I do not see, it does not render the trimmed video...
  9. Microsoft App's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft App's: Hello, I have a problem with my Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Bar and i can't reset it in App & Feature's Setting and WSReset i tried reinstalling it but i keep getting this error: Please help me Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could...
  10. How to delete the app "Paste into file"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete the app "Paste into file": I recently installed an app cal "Paste into file" from Github that saves the image, text, etc. on the clipboard with their respective extensions. what it does is that it makes its place in the desktop context menu and runs from there and doesn't make itself in the list with...