Windows 10: windows apps

Discus and support windows apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; None of the windows 10 app works after resetting an app and the windows store also doesn't work none of the games or apps can be downloaded or updated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tricky_524, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:22 AM.

1. windows apps

None of the windows 10 app works after resetting an app and the windows store also doesn't work none of the games or apps can be downloaded or updated. I tried all of the every single method none of then work. I reset my windows 10 for about 4 time after 20-30 days but all the time i faced the same problem . The problem is i play minecraft and if any update come i would not able to play it so please help me.

:)

2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:23 AM
  4. Brink Win User

windows apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Thema:

windows apps

1. windows apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. Windows Apps (Packages) on the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Apps (Packages) on the Start Menu: [ATTACH] Program icons for the Start menu are stored in 2 places: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\ProgramsC:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs However, I cannot find the link/icon for 5 HP supplies utilities. On example is "HP...
  3. Issuing about uninstalled apps still exist in Search Bar

in Cortana
    Issuing about uninstalled apps still exist in Search Bar: So, I have this issue problem for a while now and I don't know how to remove a non-exist apps on my search bar while I tried to find something. I was installing Voicemeeter Banana program and just uninstalled Voicemeeter Original. When I installed Voicemeeter Banana, I tried...
  4. Windows 10 Calendar App Search not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Calendar App Search not working: As the title suggest search stopped working on my win 10 calendar app. When I try and search in the results area it says "That did not work. Please try again in a moment." Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone have a suggested fix. Note I have tried this on a...
  5. Gmail and windows email app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail and windows email app: I bought a recent laptop, but I can´t add my gmail account in windows email app. Error message: Something went wrong. We couldn't find your settings. Error 0x80070490 Tried several tips without success. Is there any windows update to solve this issue? Many Thanks...
  6. Data Usage and App History

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data Usage and App History: Windows 10 Home 20H2 19042.844 Hello. I'm having these two issues which may be related. There is no network showing up in the drop down menu that I can select. If I try to switch it on, it goes back to off when I leave the page. App History is also not working. So far I...
  7. How to change Win10 Weather app to meters per second

How to change Win10 Weather app to meters per second: Reposting since older threads found give no answer... Is there a way now in the year 2021 to change the wind speed data in the MS Weather app to Meters Per Second? Any suggestions from anyone? BR /P...
  8. Can't add account to Win10 mail app

Can't add account to Win10 mail app: I have done a clean install of Windows 10 with all updates to version 10.0.19042 build 19042. When I try to add my email account using POP3/IMAP option it gives error code 0x8007139f. I tried setting up the servers in the advanced menu to imap.virginmedia.com incoming and...
  9. Microsoft Store Wont Install Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Wont Install Apps: I tried to install any app from Microsoft store and it's not working. I then figured that my PC is not visible in the list. The PC shown is mu old PC that i am no longer using. How can i fix it? Or add back my PC to the list? And is it why i cant install any app?...
  10. tile icon of preinstalled apps are missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tile icon of preinstalled apps are missing: hi I have an Asus tuf laptop and I bought it in December 2020 till January mid it was normal but after that, the tile icon image of preinstalled apps are missing, I tried every possible thing I can do like I checked for updates and I did all the updates available still it was...