Windows 10: windows apps

Discus and support windows apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i lost mail, ms store, and other windows apps when i reinstalled windows. now i can't get them back. how do i fix this?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by treemoss413, Jun 21, 2021.

1. windows apps

i lost mail, ms store, and other windows apps when i reinstalled windows. now i can't get them back. how do i fix this?

:)

treemoss413, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 21, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

windows apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

windows apps

1. windows apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. Big stuttering issues: CPU and GPU usage drops to nearly 0% and the app/game/system freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Big stuttering issues: CPU and GPU usage drops to nearly 0% and the app/game/system freezes: I've this issue for a long time and a few days ago I posted this question in the spanish community website, but sadly no one could help me and I've no received any answer since then.So basically I've a big stuttering problem in which while in a game although this happens even...
  3. Font size within apps updates when I change the scale, but not the menus which are TINY

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size within apps updates when I change the scale, but not the menus which are TINY: Hi everyone, So I'm having this issue with my new Windows 10 where the font size of menus is very small for my short-sighted self. I have tried the Display and Accessibility options to scale to 150% or increase the font size BUT those just change the text within the apps for...
  4. Want to hide taskbar for specific app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to hide taskbar for specific app: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,The problem is that I use Premiere Pro and my screen resolution is 1920x1080. So that Windows taskbar takes much space and makes app narrow. I don't want to auto hide taskbar forever because I need it. I want that my taskbar is visible and when I...
  5. Cannot startup any UWP app due to Application Integrity check failing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot startup any UWP app due to Application Integrity check failing: Cannot startup any UWP app, except Settings.Tried to `wsreset` or reinstall all the applications using powershell commandline, tried to `sfc /scannow` and dism check health, tried to reset directory permission yet no effect.Here's the logs from...
  6. Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error: The issue I am having is every so often it's at random might be able to play fine for 6 hours before Xbox live encounters an error then i might disconnect me 3-4 times in a course of a single DBD match it's at random I know its not the network since my wife also plays on pc...
  7. Problema na exportação de vídeo no app "FOTOS"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problema na exportação de vídeo no app "FOTOS": Quando eu exporto o vídeo, o áudio fica com algumas falhas, parecendo "arranhões". E isso foi só depois que eu comecei a gravar com microfone de lapela. Já fiz o teste em outros editores e funcionou perfeitamente. Isso pode ser por causa da taxa de bits? Eu consigo ajustar de...
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro X Tablet cant run 64bit apps and drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro X Tablet cant run 64bit apps and drivers: Hi,just bought a Microsoft Surface Pro X tablet and I have just found out a lot of my apps and printer drivers are not compaible because it runs on an ARM processor, is there a way to run x64 based apps and drivers on an ARM processor?...
  9. Can’t download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t download apps: HelloI go into Microsoft Store and choose an app to install. It asks me to open Microsoft Store again and then says “ because you’re accessing sensitive info ……. Etc”. I enter PIN and password, but then it just whirs and doesn’t go any further.If I sign in to the laptop as me...
  10. Password windows 10 app installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Password windows 10 app installation: Greetings.ppease i wish to know how to make my windows 10 require password when installing an app 183056