Windows 10: Windows are always getting stuck on top

Discus and support Windows are always getting stuck on top in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I've got a rather strange problem. I've had this problem for months, since my last clean install, and I've just done a clean install of Win10 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mindfulnessisthekey, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows are always getting stuck on top

Hello, I've got a rather strange problem. I've had this problem for months, since my last clean install, and I've just done a clean install of Win10 to find the issue still there.

Ultimately, some windows are just getting stuck on top (of others). For example, if I open Firefox, and then open a private window, the private window will open behind the Firefox window, and it's impossible for me to bring it in front. This also occurs with several other pieces of software, and I can't see a link there.

Normally when I've just booted up the computer it's perfectly fine, but the problem appears after about 10-15 mins of use, and gradually gets worse.

Does anyone have a clue why this might be happening? Or would anyone be able to help me figure out the underlying cause, please?

submitted by /u/mindfulnessisthekey
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mindfulnessisthekey, Aug 1, 2020

2. Always scroll to the top or bottom

I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them,

• Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner
    • In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always
    • In MS OFFICE and other softwares also always scroll to the top or bottom
    • In file explorer always first or last item selected

Because of these reasons I format my hard drive and reinstall Windows 10. But the problem didn't solve. I think this may be a virus attack. But where is that virus ? Windows defender didn't detect such kind of virus.

What is the reason for this kind of error ? Please help me to solve this problem.

YASIRURANDIKA, Aug 1, 2020
  3. pman626 Win User
    Bug: Windows 10 minimize all, maximize all, results in multiple windows stuck Always on Top

I have a bunch of windows open. When I minimize all using the small button next to the system tray, and then click it again to maximize/restore all the windows, a lot of the windows remain stuck on top of each other, as if they had an "Always on Top" option.

So for instance, Notepad would be stuck behind Firefox, unless I minimized Firefox. Multiple other windows get stuck on top of other windows.

How do I report this bug, or how do I fix it?

pman626, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Windows are always getting stuck on top

Slartybart, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows are always getting stuck on top

1. Windows are always getting stuck on top - Similar Threads - are always getting

2. Invisible always-on-top window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible always-on-top window: Hi, first of all, sorry for my English.I noticed I could not interact with certain regions of my screen and it turned out it's an invisible window that always remains on top.It's not explorer.exe because it remains after killing this process, but trying to capture a video...
  3. Window always on top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on top: Recently One of my programs has changed to be "always on top" of other windows - when I click on another window or pop up windows from the program they always go behind the window - forcing me to minimize the main window.Is there a way to disable this feature.Currently using...
  4. Window always on top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window always on top: Recently One of my programs has changed to be "always on top" of other windows - when I click on another window or pop up windows from the program they always go behind the window - forcing me to minimize the main window.Is there a way to disable this feature.Currently using...
  5. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  6. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  7. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Always On Top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always On Top: Is there a way to keep a screen on top of other windows in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top/6fe06a63-18e8-4ef7-b0d4-75658cda3397
  9. Apps getting stuck on top

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps getting stuck on top: I've got a couple apps that seem to be stuck in an "Always on Top" state. That is, I have to minimize these apps before I can view anything that is behind it. I'm not even sure how it got to this state or what caused it. How does it get into that state in the first place, and...
  10. Windows is getting stucked always.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is getting stucked always.....: My device is a Acer E 15. 8GB ddr3 ram , intel core i5 8th gen processor , with dedicated nvidia 2gb vga. It doesn't have any hardware problem. It runs with windows 10 pro latest updates. 1 During the boot process windows logo displayed and loading nearly 10-15min to...