Windows 10: Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is...

Discus and support Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is re-opened. No matter how often I resize the window manually,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joe0928, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Joe0928 Win User

Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is...

Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is re-opened. No matter how often I resize the window manually, it does not keep that size when opened again. It is always opens the small resized window in the upper left hand corrner of the screen. It happens on all windows screens, mail, photos, browser etc. This is happening on two Del 47 inch screens and the problem started about the same time on both screens.

:)

Joe0928, Jul 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Jul 4, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Curious small window bug - Win7 - UPDATE: Command line -tab parameter issue?

Any steps to reproduce? GPU-Z dynamically changes the window border/size to enable resize only when sensor tab is active

W1zzard, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is...

Microsoft Office Window Resize Problem

This has just recently been happening since using Windows 7 build 7068 and 7100. Every time I try to resize a window in a Microsoft Office program, the window and menus and toolbars resize properly, but the other stuff does not.

Example:

Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is... Capture001324.jpg

Normal, everything's fine.

Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is... Capture002610.jpg

Window maximized.

Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is... Capture003347.jpg

Dragged to right side.

The only way to correct the problem is to restart the program already positioned the way I want it.

I have installed all updates through Office SP2. Any ideas?

DanishDevil, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is...

1. Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is... - Similar Threads - are automatically resizing

2. Pc restart automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc restart automatically: Hi my event logger have spp windows security update then have error code 8193 system restore and then follow by 10000 restarting of pc what is the cause because I'm running a test chamber and my PC need to keep running without restarting how to fixed?...
  3. Pc restart automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc restart automatically: Hi my event logger have spp windows security update then have error code 8193 system restore and then follow by 10000 restarting of pc what is the cause because I'm running a test chamber and my PC need to keep running without restarting how to fixed?...
  4. PC restarting automatically

PC restarting automatically: My computer restarting automatically, when I tried to browse it will restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-automatically/a8b59486-3f25-46a2-86b7-4d2a1585f54a
  5. Laptop automatically restart whenever shutdown/sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop automatically restart whenever shutdown/sleep.: Pls help. My 6 month laptop restart automatically when ever I put it in shut down/sleep. This happen only working in battery only. If I plugged in and try to shut it down or sleep it will work like normal without any restarting issue. Till this day I didn't installed or...
  6. stop window automatic resize

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop window automatic resize: I want to stop window resize. I cannot find Multi Task on Control Panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-window-automatic-resize/1d1af6de-de01-4e77-9cd1-4d83d71271ad
  7. Windows Automatically Moving and Resizing

Windows Automatically Moving and Resizing: Hello,Occasionally, when I wake my laptop up from Sleep Mode, windows will randomly resize and move through out the screen. Please see the attached picture for an example. Before I put my laptop on Sleep Mode, all three Sticky Notes were the same size as "Note A" and "Note...
  8. Photos app automatically resizes to small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app automatically resizes to small: and when I go into Settings the only options are Small and Custom...how to choose large as a default? (I have many screen captures of text I want to be able to read). thanks W10 Pro 178474
  9. This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing...

This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing...: I am having this problem for a few months. I can open File explorer and access local disks through the left pane. But, when I click on this pc or my computer, it just hangs. I would close it with task manager or simply clicking close window from the task bar. After a few...
  10. PC restarting automatically

PC restarting automatically: Dear, Kindly check the below error screen short. I did troubleshooting: I removed all drivers and installed updated drivers, diagnosed Computer, checked the ram, Even though I am facing the same problem. kindly need your support and reply in this regards. As I...