Windows 10: windows are showing i am using windows to go on my internal hard disk

Discus and support windows are showing i am using windows to go on my internal hard disk in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi all, i am using windows 10 home edition. Current OS were install on internal ssd. Everything is fine. But days ago, i found out my internal ssd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by locolyric007, Sep 29, 2020.

1. windows are showing i am using windows to go on my internal hard disk

hi all,

i am using windows 10 home edition. Current OS were install on internal ssd. Everything is fine. But days ago, i found out my internal ssd are showing in the "safety remove hardware & media". i am confuse but i continue to use my system.

This morning when back to my desktop, it showing a notice that i am using windows to go, and some sentences that i forgot.

How to i make my windows do not show my current internal ssd in the "safety remove hardware & media"? which i believe when the system not detecting my ssd as external hard disk, both issue will gone.

Please provide a stone to kill two birds.

Regards

:)

locolyric007, Sep 29, 2020

2. 2 of my internal hard drives, not been reconized!!

With both hard drives plug in ,I get to the page to where to install windows7pro , none of the disk are usable , ""windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. The partition contains one or more dynamic volumes that are not supported for installation" Maybe if I tryed to install windowsXP and than do the rest that you suggested, (just a thought)

newfielander, Sep 29, 2020
  3. $immond$ Win User
    Windowed Hard Drives

On the contrary, showing off "slow tech" by adding a window to a hard drive is a "dumb" idea. Do you really want to be showing off a whole "7200-10000 RPM of power" or would you rather show off a plain SSD drive? (If you really desire to "show off")

Adding any window to any drive is just stupid. I just suggested an easier option for you since manufactures don't put windows on the latest hard drives.

$immond$, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

windows are showing i am using windows to go on my internal hard disk

Hard disk partition not showing up.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This can happen if the Hard-disk drivers are not up-to date. I would suggest you to update the hard disk drivers first. To update the drivers, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Device manager.
    2. Then Expand “Disk drives”.
    3. Then Right click on the Hard-disk listed under this category.
    4. Then click on Update drivers.
    5. Alternatively you can also try to update the drivers from manufacturer’s website.

Once the hard-disk drivers are updated, you will need to allocate the last partition (it is not allocated according to the screenshot) and you will be able to view the partition.

Also note that sometimes the hard disk partitions/drives might be hidden in This PC or My Computer window due to a Registry key. If a DWORD with the name NoViewOnDrive or NoDrives is present under following key in Registry Editor:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Policies\Explorer

Delete the DWORD and your drives will become visible in My Computer window.

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

windows are showing i am using windows to go on my internal hard disk

1. windows are showing i am using windows to go on my internal hard disk - Similar Threads - are showing using

2. Internal hard disk not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal hard disk not being detected: Hi, Volume f in my laptop has a blue question mark next to it. There was a very similar question but that solution does not work form me. The hard drive that had volume f showed up in the device manager as unknown device under storage but it disappeared after i rebooted. The...
  3. Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.: I started my laptop as usual but the internal hard disk is not to be found anywhere. Only the C SSD drive is there. I am getting this notification when I open one of the folders from the "quick access"....
  4. Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Acces Internal Hard Disk.: I started my laptop as usual but the internal hard disk is not to be found anywhere. Only the C SSD drive is there. I am getting this notification when I open one of the folders from the "quick access"....
  5. Internal Hard Drive Shows in BIOS but not in Windows 10 disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal Hard Drive Shows in BIOS but not in Windows 10 disk management: Recently replaced my Motherboard and add 1 new 2TB SSD to my system. I kept my 500GB SSD Boot Drive and 2 existing SSDs 250 GB each from previous build. BIOS recognizes the I have the new 2TB SSD and the 2 other 250GB drives installed. However, Windows Disk Management only...
  6. Internal Hard Drive Shows in BIOS but not in Windows 10 disk management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal Hard Drive Shows in BIOS but not in Windows 10 disk management: Recently replaced my Motherboard and add 1 new 2TB SSD to my system. I kept my 500GB SSD Boot Drive and 2 existing SSDs 250 GB each from previous build. BIOS recognizes the I have the new 2TB SSD and the 2 other 250GB drives installed. However, Windows Disk Management only...
  7. Internal Hard Drive Shows in BIOS but not in Windows 10 disk management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My internal Hard Disk is unallocated

My internal Hard Disk is unallocated: Hi , I just added a new (with data ) 1TB Hard Disk to my computer with Windows 10 pro, but the computer make that SATA DISK1 with D: and F: was now Unallocated . C: is SSD windows and E: CD DVBD ROM. New hdd SATA is DISK2 with I: and J: partition working correctly....
  9. Internal hard disk drive not found

Internal hard disk drive not found: Hey all I have an Alienware X51 R3 and I was messing with my command prompt and accidentally changed what I believe is the path too boot my hard drive... In the command prompt I said  bcdedit /set {bootmgr} path \EFI\ I then reset my computer and now I get a "Internal...
  10. Internal Hard Drive not showing up in explorer shows up in Disk Mgmt

Internal Hard Drive not showing up in explorer shows up in Disk Mgmt: Hello! My disk was full of useless junk, so I decided to format it. It worked fine until earlier today, where when I booted up my pc, it vanished from explorer. "Odd", I thought. So I went to Disk Mgmt and formatted it again. It shows up as a healthy partition in Disk Mgmt...