Windows 10: windows arrow cursor is hidden

Discus and support windows arrow cursor is hidden in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, On windows startup the windows arrow cursor is hidden and when I move the mouse sometimes the cursor appears but most of the time it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by William40, Aug 28, 2020.

1. William40 Win User

windows arrow cursor is hidden

Hi,

On windows startup the windows arrow cursor is hidden and when I move the mouse sometimes the cursor appears but most of the time it does not until I unplug and replug the mouse again from USB connection. Is there any solution to this problem? I dont want to return the mouse for this issue as I like it also I dont think the store will help in anything.

:)

William40, Aug 28, 2020

2. The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

When I have opened a program like Edge on my Windows 10 PC, the cursor changes form from an arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down.
    This new symbol can not activate anything by moving it around with the mouse.
    To close the open program, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to get to the job list.
    At the same time, the circle symbol turns into the well-known arrow, and I can continue the work normally.

How do I avoid the annoying circle icon?

The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

Claes Agerup, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Aug 28, 2020
  4. windows arrow cursor is hidden

Arrow cursor

How do I make my arrow cursor a little bigger?

SuzanneMonda, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

windows arrow cursor is hidden

1. windows arrow cursor is hidden - Similar Threads - arrow cursor hidden

2. Cursor arrow does not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor arrow does not appear: Cursor arrow doe not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-arrow-does-not-appear/0491ee28-c992-4106-9299-eccb38427679
  3. Cursor arrow does not appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor arrow does not appear: Cursor arrow doe not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-arrow-does-not-appear/0491ee28-c992-4106-9299-eccb38427679
  4. hidden icon arrow not going away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hidden icon arrow not going away: I am wondering why is it when there are no hidden icons , the arrow will not go away in Windows 11? In personalization, taskbar and under other system tray icons, I see the hidden icon menu. Some do not have it. How to fix it so that when no icons are hidden, the arrow goes...
  5. hidden icon arrow not going away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hidden icon arrow not going away: I am wondering why is it when there are no hidden icons , the arrow will not go away in Windows 11? In personalization, taskbar and under other system tray icons, I see the hidden icon menu. Some do not have it. How to fix it so that when no icons are hidden, the arrow goes...
  6. My cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor arrow: How do I get my cursor symbol back? My cursor is now a small round clock/target like symbol - with a small black triangle at the 12, 3, 6 & 9 positions. Please help. Thank you....
  7. windows 10 cursor and arrows disappeared.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 cursor and arrows disappeared.: windows 10 cursor and arrows disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cursor-and-arrows-disappeared/3671c958-b750-4d30-b001-7d713232292e
  8. Cursor moved by the directional arrows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor moved by the directional arrows.: Hello, I've been having a problem for a few days now, when I press my directional arrows on the keyboard, it moves my cursor. Anyone know how not to get that? submitted by /u/dadriun [link] [comments]...
  9. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  10. Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape

Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape: Running windows 10 and office 2016, this morning the mouse decided to be stuck on the arrow shape and will not change shape when you're in office (esp excel when you need the cross hair or line) or even hovering over the internet bar, is stays as an arrow - I've done driver...