Windows 10: Windows+Arrow Key (Any Direction) Snaps My Window to Bottom Left Corner after every restart.

Discus and support Windows+Arrow Key (Any Direction) Snaps My Window to Bottom Left Corner after every restart. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This happens with the first window snap of the day. After that, it goes back to normal. What is going on? submitted by /u/Joshmi3 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Joshmi3, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Windows+Arrow Key (Any Direction) Snaps My Window to Bottom Left Corner after every restart.

This happens with the first window snap of the day. After that, it goes back to normal. What is going on?

submitted by /u/Joshmi3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Joshmi3, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Do we have any software to split windows like this on auto

Windows key + arrows. Left to snap it to left and so on. Or you can drag the window and snap it to whatever side of the screen you want

Frick, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Snap suddenly not working with win-key + arrow key

So snap has suddenly stopped working with win-key + arrow key, it still works when dragging the window to the edge/top of the screen using the mouse. The keys still work individually (arrow keys still scroll in web pages and win key still opens start menu)
    but no in combo. I've checked in the settings and control panel and snap is enabled (also when I snap by dragging with the mouse the snap suggestions do not pop up like they used to even though the setting is again enabled.

It just stopped working about ten minutes ago and it's already infuriating since I'm at uni and often need multiple windows open.

Thanks for your help.

Matthew Wigmore, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Windows+Arrow Key (Any Direction) Snaps My Window to Bottom Left Corner after every restart.

win+left/right hotkeys doesn't move window if snap is disabled

Hello Stuffedtiger,

I recreated your issue on my end and its working fine. For you to be able to use the hotkey “Win + Left”, the snap settings should be turned on. Press Win + left/right arrow for 3 or more times to move the window between monitors, and Up and Down arrows
    to resize the window. You can also drag and drop the window to the right corner then wait for the snap signal to snap to the other monitor.

If you want the 4x4 grid on your monitors, you can drag and drop the window to the right then press Win + Down key to resize, same goes with the rest. If the issue persists, we suggest updating your drivers.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jelo Sen, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows+Arrow Key (Any Direction) Snaps My Window to Bottom Left Corner after every restart.

1. Windows+Arrow Key (Any Direction) Snaps My Window to Bottom Left Corner after every restart. - Similar Threads - Windows+Arrow Key Direction

2. Windows keep snapping to the left after I click only "left arrow"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep snapping to the left after I click only "left arrow": My windows keep snapping to the left if I click "left arrow", what I know is it should be "windows key + left arrow". It really bugs me because I can't really work even the easiest ms. word job, or maybe rewind my streaming. When I have 2 different opened windows tab and I...
  3. Windows keep snapping to the left after I click only "left arrow"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep snapping to the left after I click only "left arrow": My windows keep snapping to the left if I click "left arrow", what I know is it should be "windows key + left arrow". It really bugs me because I can't really work even the easiest ms. word job, or maybe rewind my streaming. When I have 2 different opened windows tab and I...
  4. windows are resized and snap to the upper left corner after monitor sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows are resized and snap to the upper left corner after monitor sleep: when my PC wakes up from from the display turning off the app windows are resized and snap to the upper left corner of the display. I then have to resize them and move them back where I want them. I tried updating the driver but Windows says latest driver is installed....
  5. Windows 10 Left Bottom Corner Windows Key, and Search Bar not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Left Bottom Corner Windows Key, and Search Bar not responding.: My Windows Key on my Keyboard is not working and when I click the Windows key on my pc it does not work. I have searched for over 30 minutes on how to fix it. I ran a PowerShell command which did not work. I have rebooted multiple times. Please someone help me and thank you....
  6. Pressing arrow keys causes mouse pointer to snap to the top left of corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pressing arrow keys causes mouse pointer to snap to the top left of corner of my screen: I have this really weird and frustrating issue where when every I press any of my arrow keys, the mouse pointer instantly snaps to the top left of my screen. I have no idea what is causing this. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Question marks at place of shortcut arrow in bottom left corner of most of the icons in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question marks at place of shortcut arrow in bottom left corner of most of the icons in...: I have WIndows 10 Pro edition on my Dell laptop, Avira Antivirus and a few pieces of other software and todays I realized that some of my shortcuts is having green question mark at place of shortcut arrow. I dont like this question marks because it looks like my system doesnt...
  8. Arrow next to language button in bottom left corner does not appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arrow next to language button in bottom left corner does not appear: Hello. Recently i have reinstalled my windows but when i wanted to close discord i couldnt see the arrow next to the language button in the bottom right corner so idk where it went here are pictures: https://imgur.com/a/TXNd8pH submitted by /u/Kiro551 [link] [comments]...
  9. Snap a window into a corner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snap a window into a corner?: [ATTACH] i wanted to ask if it is possible to snap a window onto a corner instead on the side. i would like it to take at least 1/4 of the screen than having it taking up 1/2. Its that i also want to surf the web while looking at my friends stream at the same time but...
  10. Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon: I'm wondering what the blue arrows mean on my file icon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-the-bottom-left-corner-of-file-icon/33a9c073-e1b9-448f-ab34-5fdc825e6c54