Windows 10: Windows + arrow keys is misaligning window

Discus and support Windows + arrow keys is misaligning window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When I use the windows + arrow key shortcut, Windows is not properly aligning the window to the screen as seen in the screenshot above ignore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lcmbogart, Oct 22, 2020.

1. lcmbogart Win User

Windows + arrow keys is misaligning window

Windows + arrow keys is misaligning window 2a2586bc-4c7c-49f1-b13d-e0823ade4fc9?upload=true.png

When I use the windows + arrow key shortcut, Windows is not properly aligning the window to the screen as seen in the screenshot above ignore the red boxes, they just for my privacy. The top bar is above the top of the screen slightly which is a little annoying. Below is a crop of the upper right corner of the screenshot, you can see that the X to close the page is touching the top of the screen which shouldn't be allowed because Windows doesn't allow windows to be that high on the screen. Windows + arrow keys is misaligning window cbaf4289-2489-4a38-916e-72ecfcaffa38?upload=true.png

This weird snapping behavior also happens when I drag the window to the edge with my mouse and also with the prompt that asks what I want the other half of my screen to be.

Edit: I should also note that this snapping behavior only happens when I haven't snapped a window into place for at least a few minutes and after the first window gets snapped into the slightly wrong position other windows are snapped correctly.

:)

lcmbogart, Oct 22, 2020

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Windows + arrow keys is misaligning window

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows + arrow keys is misaligning window

1. Windows + arrow keys is misaligning window - Similar Threads - arrow keys misaligning

2. Misalignment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Misalignment: The WiFi, Sound, Battery, and Date/Time is misaligned. It goes below the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/misalignment/e7bade07-7f9e-47b9-b0f5-253eb79fefaa
  3. Misalignment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Misalignment: The WiFi, Sound, Battery, and Date/Time is misaligned. It goes below the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/misalignment/e7bade07-7f9e-47b9-b0f5-253eb79fefaa
  4. right arrow key keeps registering windows key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right arrow key keeps registering windows key: this has been happening for abt a year now basically every time i press my right arrow key it registers the windows key. i dont know if its my keyboard or windows but im looking 4 a way to fix this...
  5. Moving a window with the windows key + arrow keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving a window with the windows key + arrow keys: On my work computer I can hold down the windows key and hit an arrow key to move the current window between screens or between quadrants of the screen, but on my personal computer it doesn’t work. Does this feature have a name, and is there a setting to toggle it on/off? Any...
  6. Windows Key + Arrows Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Key + Arrows Not Working: Usually moves a tab to either left or right side of screen, but it's not doing that now. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/Virtualnerd1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj6agt/windows_key_arrows_not_working/
  7. Arrow Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow Keys: Just purchase new Samsung Galaxy Flex Alpha and when I press the arrow keys the go to the bottom of the page for both excel, word and when trying to type in the web address bar and suggestions come up it scrolls the web page instead of the suggestions. Is the computer faulty...
  8. Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop

Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop: hey, i am facing issue that my Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop. and some keys from the number pad also. like when i click on 1 number button on top of Q letter, it works when number lock is on/off and after changing the number lock it...
  9. arrow keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    arrow keys: my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys/d4d8efed-8257-44cb-8620-ed2353733f15
  10. Windows down arrow key stuck?

Windows down arrow key stuck?: I have recently built my third computer, but the keyboard or something else seems to be wrong. The down arrow is not working properly, it is stuck in place. I have tried everything to get it to not be stuck. I first tried sticky keys, but that did nothing, I pulled up the...