Windows 10: Windows + arrow keys to switch between monitors. Maximized

Discus and support Windows + arrow keys to switch between monitors. Maximized in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can I make it so when I use the windows + arrow keys to move folders/programs between monitors stays maximized? submitted by /u/spunc1 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spunc1, Apr 21, 2020.

1. /u/spunc1 Win User

Windows + arrow keys to switch between monitors. Maximized

Can I make it so when I use the windows + arrow keys to move folders/programs between monitors stays maximized?

submitted by /u/spunc1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/spunc1, Apr 21, 2020

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Windows Key + Shift + Arrows not working with Chrome

WinKey + Shift + [Arrow] is the Windows keyboard shortcut (hotkey) for moving windows between monitors. I have 2 monitors set up side-by-side and since yesterday noticed that I could not use this hotkey to move a maximized Chrome between them.

What I have tried:

• Using a non-maximized Chrome window. The hotkey works when Chrome is not maximized.
    • Restarting Windows. No change.
    • Using other WinKey + [Arrow] hotkeys with Chrome. All other combinations have worked when Chrome is maximized and not.
    • Using WinKey + Shift + [Arrow] with other applications. It works with all other applications I've tried (Evernote, OneNote, Firefox, VSCode) both maximized and not.
    • Using an incognito window with no extensions allowed. No change.
    • Using Chrome Canary. It also does not work with that application.
    • Checking my keyboard using KeyboardTest. The relevant keys don't seem to have problems.
    • Trying with a different monitor. No change.

Notes:

• When I use the hotkey on a maximized Chrome window and then restore (un-maximize) the window, it moves to the other monitor.
    • When I use the hotkey multiple times on a maximized Chrome window and then restore the window, it moves off-screen somewhere. I can use the hotkey to move it back to one of my monitors.

I have searched online for solutions but they fall into the categories of

1. All WinKey movement shortcuts do not work
    2. Chrome does not accept any keyboard input
    3. Semi-relevant and Unanswered

Versions:

• Windows 10 v1607 build 14931.1000
    • Chrome 56.0.2896.3 dev

I would appreciate any help or advice.

Chris Hunt, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Windows + arrow keys to switch between monitors. Maximized

Repositioning app window on dual monitor, Windows 10

Hi Dreed,

Thank you for your response.

In this case, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Launch Skype.
    2. Drag the Skype Window to secondary monitor.
    3. Resize the window as per your preference.
    4. Maximize the Window and Restore Down.
    5. Then close the skype window in secondary monitor.
    6. Then try re-launching and check if the issue resolves.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows + arrow keys to switch between monitors. Maximized

1. Windows + arrow keys to switch between monitors. Maximized - Similar Threads - arrow keys switch

2. Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.: Hi,I have a setup where my laptop is attached to 2 additional monitors, so now I have a 3 monitor setup.Sometimes when I have a window and click the maximize button, instead of maximizing on the active monitor, it maximizes it across all 3 monitors. which makes it completely...
  3. Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.: Hi,I have a setup where my laptop is attached to 2 additional monitors, so now I have a 3 monitor setup.Sometimes when I have a window and click the maximize button, instead of maximizing on the active monitor, it maximizes it across all 3 monitors. which makes it completely...
  4. How to workaround bug switching windows between monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to workaround bug switching windows between monitors?: Moving windows between monitors Special + Shift + L/R arrow does not function correctly.Moved window ends up partially on each monitorResolution in destination monitor is completely offNote: occurs when window starts sized as small as possible - i.e. fits dimensions of both...
  5. How to workaround bug switching windows between monitors?

How to workaround bug switching windows between monitors?: Moving windows between monitors Special + Shift + L/R arrow does not function correctly.Moved window ends up partially on each monitorResolution in destination monitor is completely offNote: occurs when window starts sized as small as possible - i.e. fits dimensions of both...
  6. Switching between more than 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching between more than 2 monitors: Hello,I'm a sound engineer, using 3 monitors stacked one on top of the other, fits super nice to my needs.My main monitor is in the middle and I often use it alone, but sometimes I need the bottom one as well, some other times I need all 3 of them, meaning that I have 3...
  7. Switching between more than 2 monitors

Switching between more than 2 monitors: Hello,I'm a sound engineer, using 3 monitors stacked one on top of the other, fits super nice to my needs.My main monitor is in the middle and I often use it alone, but sometimes I need the bottom one as well, some other times I need all 3 of them, meaning that I have 3...
  8. W and s keys switched with the up and down arrow keys.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W and s keys switched with the up and down arrow keys.: As it says my laptops w and s keys have switched with the up and down arrow keys. submitted by /u/adityasheth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltre2a/w_and_s_keys_switched_with_the_up_and_down_arrow/
  9. Need help switching between three monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help switching between three monitors: I have my computer connected to three screens. Two 1080p monitors and a 4k TV. I want to use the two monitors for regular use, but switch over to displaying on the TV for media consumption. Also, one of the two monitors I'm using is oriented vertically. My monitors are as...
  10. Switching between single and dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching between single and dual monitors: I have a dual monitor setup but often only need a single monitor. Windows does not recognize if the second monitor is off and will attempt to open apps and windows in the non existent second monitor forcing me to switch it on. Is this the default behavior and is there any way...