Windows 10: Windows-as-a-service fail: Microsoft keeps customers in the dark

Discus and support Windows-as-a-service fail: Microsoft keeps customers in the dark in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; "If Microsoft wants to treat Windows 10 as a service, it has a responsibility to its customers to provide accurate information about problems with that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hello10, Nov 9, 2018.

1. hello10 Win User

Windows-as-a-service fail: Microsoft keeps customers in the dark

"If Microsoft wants to treat Windows 10 as a service, it has a responsibility to its customers to provide accurate information about problems with that service. Over the last month, the company has failed miserably in that regard."

from Windows-as-a-service fail: Microsoft keeps customers in the dark | ZDNet

:)

hello10, Nov 9, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Update keeps failing!

Try this --> Fix the problem with Microsoft Windows Update that is not working

If that fails... give this a go --> System Update Readiness Tool fixes Windows Update errors in Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2008

95Viper, Nov 9, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows-as-a-service fail: Microsoft keeps customers in the dark - Similar Threads - service fail Microsoft

2. Microsoft Customer Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Customer Service: How to contact Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-customer-service/362547b5-ffa0-4991-a7da-ca0f99d21021
  3. Microsoft Customer Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Customer Service: How to contact Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-customer-service/362547b5-ffa0-4991-a7da-ca0f99d21021
  4. Microsoft Customer Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Customer Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Customer Service: Is Microsoft the worst contact support there is. My microsoft account has been locked because I forgot the password but I cant recover my account because I changed my phone number and there is just no way to call anyone at microsoft. I contacted their support number which...
  6. Microsoft Customer Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Customer Service: Is Microsoft the worst contact support there is. My microsoft account has been locked because I forgot the password but I cant recover my account because I changed my phone number and there is just no way to call anyone at microsoft. I contacted their support number which...
  7. Microsoft Customer Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft has horrific customer service....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft has horrific customer service....: Microsoft in the past has been fairly good with the customer service they have provided, even being outsourced oversea . My recent experience was horrendous . The Philippine call routing service was so bad it took 10 calls and close to 5 hours on hold just to...
  9. Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal: In the past, we have used this website link (https://www.microsoft.com/online/downloads/catalog.aspx) to view our MS windows and MS office licenses for our company. It only works intermittently and I have tried several different contacts at Microsoft and haven't gotten...
  10. Microsoft's Relentless Efforts to Upgrade Fails Most Customer Service Standards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft's Relentless Efforts to Upgrade Fails Most Customer Service Standards: I have an old pc that came with Windows 7 and I unfortunately accepted the free upgrade to Windows 10. The first version 1511 was ok but every subsequent attempted feature upgrade failed and always reverted to my previous version 1511 with no error codes or reasons why. I...