Windows 10: Windows-as-a-service fail: Microsoft keeps customers in the dark

Discus and support Windows-as-a-service fail: Microsoft keeps customers in the dark in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; "If Microsoft wants to treat Windows 10 as a service, it has a responsibility to its customers to provide accurate information about problems with that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hello10, Nov 9, 2018.

1. hello10 Win User

Windows-as-a-service fail: Microsoft keeps customers in the dark

"If Microsoft wants to treat Windows 10 as a service, it has a responsibility to its customers to provide accurate information about problems with that service. Over the last month, the company has failed miserably in that regard."

from Windows-as-a-service fail: Microsoft keeps customers in the dark | ZDNet

:)

hello10, Nov 9, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Update keeps failing!

Try this --> Fix the problem with Microsoft Windows Update that is not working

If that fails... give this a go --> System Update Readiness Tool fixes Windows Update errors in Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2008

95Viper, Nov 9, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows-as-a-service fail: Microsoft keeps customers in the dark - Similar Threads - service fail Microsoft

2. Windows Defender Service service failed to start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Service service failed to start: Hello, I have a server 2016 on which I am unable to start the Windefend service. I'm getting an error upon starting the service in the System log: "The Windows Defender Service service failed to start due to the following error: Windows cannot verify the digital...
  3. Customer Service is a failure.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Customer Service is a failure.: I thought I would love to chime into some of these forum responses but it seems like it may be company policy to lock every negative post down so people can not reply. Which in a nutshell seems to be your company policy regarding everything. Your customer support sucks...
  4. Custom Dark Theme for Windows Explorer for all editions of Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Dark Theme for Windows Explorer for all editions of Windows: I want custom dark theme for Windows Explorer which will support all editions of Windows like Windows 7, 8.1, and Windows 10. Is this possible to change theme of Windows Explorer in older editions of Windows? If yes! then please tell me how?...
  5. Commuting with Microsot customer service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Commuting with Microsot customer service: I have been trying to get in touch with Microsoft for a couple months. How can I convince them not to delete taking negative actions against a handicapped person....
  6. Microsoft's Relentless Efforts to Upgrade Fails Most Customer Service Standards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft's Relentless Efforts to Upgrade Fails Most Customer Service Standards: I have an old pc that came with Windows 7 and I unfortunately accepted the free upgrade to Windows 10. The first version 1511 was ok but every subsequent attempted feature upgrade failed and always reverted to my previous version 1511 with no error codes or reasons why. I...
  7. critical service failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    critical service failed: -i had updated my windows 10, and then all of a sudden i am in an infinite loop -i notice all the other videos online allowed the user, after a few restarts, a list of options such as reseting your pc or go into command prompt -my computer does not give me the option, and...
  8. User Profile Service Service failed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed: Hi, I am having the same problem. One admin account which i created using mail id. Another Guest account. Admin account got this problem. So couldnt change anything in Guest account. If i give admin password in guest account to run command prompt in admin mode or...
  9. APC Good Customer Service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    APC Good Customer Service: Just wanted to share a good experience. Last Sunday evening an APC UPS that I had bought in June failed. I called APC the next morning and by a little after noon the next day I had a replacement unit and a prepaid return shipping label. Put the dead unit into the box and...
  10. Windows as a service extremely customer unfriendly?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows as a service extremely customer unfriendly?: Hi all! Just a thought after wasting days of troubles with Windows 10. And I am talking troubles that are probably not even troubles but just a cause of Windows as a service. The thing is, Windows 10 is extremely eager to phone home after logging in / starting the first...