Windows 10: Windows asking for company login after reset

Discus and support Windows asking for company login after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased 3 Surface 2x laptop, 1 x pro 7 in a liquidation auction. They are only 3 months old. The 2 laptops I have managed to do a clean reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimPetersen1, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Windows asking for company login after reset

Hi, I purchased 3 Surface 2x laptop, 1 x pro 7 in a liquidation auction. They are only 3 months old. The 2 laptops I have managed to do a clean reset and are good to go. No company windows login information left.The suface pro I have clean reset including removal of all files twice. I have imaged a fresh copy of windows and installed it, and it still wants to ask me for a company email to login to continue the set up. This has me completely stuffed, any ideas most appreciated.

:)

TimPetersen1, Jun 13, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 13, 2021
  4. gldfish Win User

Windows asking for company login after reset

Ways of login to Win10

Thank you for your suggestions. I believe there is a step during the installation process when Windows is asking if it will be managed locally or as organisation. This is my second doubt. If I decide that there will be one MS account for the company + local accounts on computers - should I choose the "managed by organisation" option during each installation process? I cannot find information what this "managing by organisation" exactly mean...

gldfish, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows asking for company login after reset

1. Windows asking for company login after reset - Similar Threads - asking company login

2. Windows 10 asks for company login after clean install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 asks for company login after clean install: I recently bought an HP Elitebook 840 G3, and when I installed a clean version of windows 10 it asks me for a company login where it would usually ask me for Microsoft info. What could be causing this? All partitions of the M.2 SSD were unallocated space before I proceeded...
  3. Windows 10 asks for company login after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 asks for company login after clean install: I recently bought an HP Elitebook 840 G3, and when I installed a clean version of windows 10 it asks me for a company login where it would usually ask me for Microsoft info. What could be causing this? All partitions of the M.2 SSD were unallocated space before I proceeded...
  4. Windows 10 asks for company login after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company: I use dell latitude 7840.Windows 10I reset my laptop since it was slow and had to many junk files to clear out manually.Now after I gave it the network key it's forcing me to sign into Gannet company, Incorporated.Now I use a personal account and don't have that do I tried to...
  6. I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company: I use dell latitude 7840.Windows 10I reset my laptop since it was slow and had to many junk files to clear out manually.Now after I gave it the network key it's forcing me to sign into Gannet company, Incorporated.Now I use a personal account and don't have that do I tried to...
  7. 10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install

in Windows 10 Customization
    10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install: I work for a MAR pc refurbishment company as a lead tech. All of our pc's are previously owned and receive new HDD's and are imaged with a clean install of Windows 10 via MDT and a new MAR license. Occasionally we get a pc that was at some point in its past linked to one of...
  8. 10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install: I work for a MAR pc refurbishment company as a lead tech. All of our pc's are previously owned and receive new HDD's and are imaged with a clean install of Windows 10 via MDT and a new MAR license. Occasionally we get a pc that was at some point in its past linked to one of...
  9. 10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. 10 Pro Asks For Company Login After Reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    10 Pro Asks For Company Login After Reset: Hi, I bought a few used 10 Pro Dell desktops and laptops during a liquidation sale from a business to refurbish and resell, but after resetting if I connect to internet during initial setup it says Welcome to XYZ Company please sing in with your company email address.How can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows reset keeps asking for company login