Windows 10: Windows asking for company login after reset

Discus and support Windows asking for company login after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased 3 Surface 2x laptop, 1 x pro 7 in a liquidation auction. They are only 3 months old. The 2 laptops I have managed to do a clean reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimPetersen1, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Windows asking for company login after reset

Hi, I purchased 3 Surface 2x laptop, 1 x pro 7 in a liquidation auction. They are only 3 months old. The 2 laptops I have managed to do a clean reset and are good to go. No company windows login information left.The suface pro I have clean reset including removal of all files twice. I have imaged a fresh copy of windows and installed it, and it still wants to ask me for a company email to login to continue the set up. This has me completely stuffed, any ideas most appreciated.

:)

TimPetersen1, Jun 13, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 13, 2021
  4. gldfish Win User

Windows asking for company login after reset

Ways of login to Win10

Thank you for your suggestions. I believe there is a step during the installation process when Windows is asking if it will be managed locally or as organisation. This is my second doubt. If I decide that there will be one MS account for the company + local accounts on computers - should I choose the "managed by organisation" option during each installation process? I cannot find information what this "managing by organisation" exactly mean...

gldfish, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows asking for company login after reset

1. Windows asking for company login after reset - Similar Threads - asking company login

2. Problem to login on windows 10 with company email after windows update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem to login on windows 10 with company email after windows update.: [ATTACH] After running a pushed windows 10 update yesterday I am unable to sign in to my business account. I have been using my outlook.com/office.com login as far as I know, but now windows is telling me either the username or password is incorrect. Is this due to an...
  3. PC always asks for login after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC always asks for login after update: I have turned off every setting that even slightly linked to logging in on start up. It has never asked, but after the update it always asks to log in even though the setting are still turned off for logging. Any one know of way to turn this off? submitted by...
  4. OOBE screen after login [Ask] [help]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OOBE screen after login [Ask] [help]: after my Windows update to 2004 version appears OOBE screen after logging in [ATTACH] at first i thought this had not entered the desktop, but after i press "Windows + x" and open "Task Manager" from there, i found an active application called "Microsoft Account" after i...
  5. WIndows asking for product code after reseting pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIndows asking for product code after reseting pc: I had a ssd I wasn't using and decided to put it on an older laptop to speed it up, Worked like a charm. Then I reset the pc which I've done before so it would be like a new laptop. Then after that I was asked for a product key, I bought windows years ago and its been on that...
  6. Cant login after factory reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login after factory reset: I told my friend to do a factory reset on his notebook after he did it he cant login to his windows account. He cannot join to the internet connection with cable and without cable. He cannot do anything in "Shift and pressing power button and restart settings" when he try...
  7. Unable to login into system after Windows update, asking for password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login into system after Windows update, asking for password.: After updating, on 2/24 both my desktop and laptop requested passwords. I do not use passwords, but the updates make it impossible to get it without. I noticed that the user names had changed and was able to long into my laptop with my email account, however the user name...
  8. cannot login after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot login after reset: I did a reset and cannot login receiving an error message. At first I received the error on winlogon.exe - Application Error '' The instruction at 0x00007FFA3952B4C0 referenced memory at 0x00007FFA3952B4C0. The memory could not be written. Click on ok to terminate the...
  9. Can't login to Window 10 after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't login to Window 10 after reset: A few days ago I did did a reset for my Windows 10 because I had some issues. After the reset Windows asked me to login using an account that I've never created. I've tried all my usernames and password but nothing worked. So I've tried to press shift + restart to go intro...
  10. Unable to login after reset.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to login after reset.: Recently I have reset my windows 10 pc and after that I'm unable to login through my microsoft id because unable to connect to the internet. And also there is no option to connect to a network at the welcome screen in the right lower corner which was earlier before the reset...