Windows 10: Windows asking me to buy garbage.

Discus and support Windows asking me to buy garbage. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’m sure there are many of these posts, but searching bloatware didn’t pull anything and I’m too lazy to search further. I’m tired of windows updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RiceValentine, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Windows asking me to buy garbage.

I’m sure there are many of these posts, but searching bloatware didn’t pull anything and I’m too lazy to search further. I’m tired of windows updates trying to get me to buy garbage. As anyone who works on a computer for a living can relate, I have multiple machines. Most are running windows out of convenience as MacOS is the only OS worse than current windows and my employer requires one of the two. Why am I constantly bombarded with these upsells to **** I obviously don’t care about with updates? Just give me security updates and stop trying to sell me on further ****.

:)

RiceValentine, Dec 7, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows asking me to buy garbage. :p

cadaveca, Dec 7, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows asking me to buy garbage.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows asking me to buy garbage.

1. Windows asking me to buy garbage. - Similar Threads - asking buy garbage

2. I downloaded minecraft, and now its asking me to buy it again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded minecraft, and now its asking me to buy it again.: About a year and a half ago, I downloaded Minecraft. I accidentally deleted it, and when I tried to redownload it, my only option was to purchase a new account. Also, I don't remember the email I used to create the account. Please note: I purchased Minecraft for mac, not on...
  3. Disable "Ask To Buy"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable "Ask To Buy": I created a Microsoft Account for my child, and during the initial setup I elected for the child to need permission before purchasing anything. Fast-Forward five minutes, and it turns out Minecraft, Microsoft Product, will NOT allow any user with the "Ask to Buy" setting...
  4. Disable "Ask To Buy"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable "Ask To Buy": I created a Microsoft Account for my child, and during the initial setup I elected for the child to need permission before purchasing anything. Fast-Forward five minutes, and it turns out Minecraft, Microsoft Product, will NOT allow any user with the "Ask to Buy" setting...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition asking me to re-buy the $27 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition asking me to re-buy the $27 game: Hello Microsoft Community, So, a few years back in 2018, I claimed my Minecraft: Bedrock key from minecraft.net. Though, today, I tried to install the damned game and it installed, sure, but when I launch it it redirects me to the Trial version and asks me to buy the full...
  6. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition asking me to re-buy the $27 game

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition asking me to re-buy the $27 game: Hello Microsoft Community, So, a few years back in 2018, I claimed my Minecraft: Bedrock key from minecraft.net. Though, today, I tried to install the damned game and it installed, sure, but when I launch it it redirects me to the Trial version and asks me to buy the full...
  7. Windows asking me to buy garbage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asking me to buy garbage.: I’m sure there are many of these posts, but searching bloatware didn’t pull anything and I’m too lazy to search further. I’m tired of windows updates trying to get me to buy garbage. As anyone who works on a computer for a living can relate, I have multiple machines. Most are...
  8. Windows asking me to buy garbage.

Windows asking me to buy garbage.: I’m sure there are many of these posts, but searching bloatware didn’t pull anything and I’m too lazy to search further. I’m tired of windows updates trying to get me to buy garbage. As anyone who works on a computer for a living can relate, I have multiple machines. Most are...
  9. Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app

Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app: Hello I have bought dolby access before 3 months with the one year programme. Today when i run dolby access ask me to buy it again or a 7 day trial. Is there a problem to the app?...
  10. Windows is garbage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is garbage: Force update? I say no. You say yes anyways. I say **** you! Keep forcing your ways on people see what happens. **** YOU AND YOUR **** OPERATING SYSTEM AND FORCED UPDATES! IF I COULD SAY IT TO YOUR FACE I WOULD! **** YOU...