Windows 10: Windows asks me for the admin password but nothing shows up

Discus and support Windows asks me for the admin password but nothing shows up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So on the screen saying this file wants to make changes to your device, it no longer has a yes or no but asks me for the user name and password of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xxmlgcartheifxx, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Windows asks me for the admin password but nothing shows up

So on the screen saying this file wants to make changes to your device, it no longer has a yes or no but asks me for the user name and password of the admin and I'm the admin on this device anyways there is no place I can type to add the username and password please help

:)

xxmlgcartheifxx, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 5, 2019
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Dec 5, 2019
  4. freeboy Win User

Windows asks me for the admin password but nothing shows up

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows asks me for the admin password but nothing shows up

1. Windows asks me for the admin password but nothing shows up - Similar Threads - asks admin password

2. After reset asking for admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reset asking for admin password: Hi allI'm in the UK and have Lenovo Miix which is surplus to requirements so was planning on wrong wiping and ebaying. I have reset it, but it now asks for an admin name and password. I have owned this from new and only my login details have been on there, so I assume I'm the...
  3. After reset asking for admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reset asking for admin password: Hi allI'm in the UK and have Lenovo Miix which is surplus to requirements so was planning on wrong wiping and ebaying. I have reset it, but it now asks for an admin name and password. I have owned this from new and only my login details have been on there, so I assume I'm the...
  4. After reset asking for admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. the password screen is not showing up for me and restarting the computer does nothing. Can...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the password screen is not showing up for me and restarting the computer does nothing. Can...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/toitoitoi1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/twgg05/the_password_screen_is_not_showing_up_for_me_and/
  6. PC asking for admin password don’t remember it and advanced options aren’t showing up.

PC asking for admin password don’t remember it and advanced options aren’t showing up.: ive been having PC boot issues so i went to windows security and did what a youtube video said and was to basically go back to the previous version of windows i had before all the problems started to happen from updating and going back to the previous version would be way...
  7. Admin password asked twice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin password asked twice: Each time I change a user setting, the admin password is required twice. For example, when doing any changes to DNS - DoH. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-asked-twice/8f5dc88e-096e-44dd-b8bd-bd154daa928f
  8. Hosts asking for admin password

Hosts asking for admin password: Good afternoon! I need help... I was trying to block a particular website like youtube, facebook or anything (windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts) but when I saved it..... admin password suddenly pops up. I didn't even put password on my laptop. And I turned off "Password...
  9. Windows Reset Is Asking For Admin Password

Windows Reset Is Asking For Admin Password: Hello, I have a laptop where the internet stopped working (both WiFi and Ethernet). I went through the standard troubleshooting procedures I found on here and had no luck. My next step is to do a Windows reset on the laptop. I go into security settings and windows reset,...
  10. Programs asking me for system admin and user admin passwords

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Programs asking me for system admin and user admin passwords: I'm having some issues with my upgrade to win 10. Programs that need elevated access are now asking me for both the Sys Admin and my local admin password. Of course, the sys admin has no password and my local admin does. So no matter what I do, I get it wrong....