Windows 10: Windows Assigned Access gets stuck at bluescreen.

Discus and support Windows Assigned Access gets stuck at bluescreen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello A costumer of mine recently asked me if there was a way to set up a couple of kiosk systems for his hotel so his residents could surf the web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kozmik21, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Kozmik21 Win User

Windows Assigned Access gets stuck at bluescreen.

Hello

A costumer of mine recently asked me if there was a way to set up a couple of kiosk systems for his hotel so his residents could surf the web in the lobby. I did some research and stumbled upon the Assigned Access mode. First of all, I didn't find Microsoft Edge within the options. I called support, who just threw me around from agent to agent (probably because they wouldn't admit they didn't know), to then just frankly cut me off. By listening to them I clearly found they had no clue what so ever what I was talking about. Please fix your tech support in Belgium, Microsoft.

I finally found how to include Edge to the option myself.

(https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/kiosk-single-app).

But there is another issue. Whenever I start the system with the profile that is restricted by the kiosk mode, it gets stuck at a bluescreen. I found that I have to press Ctrl+Alt+Del to enter the profile succesfully. This isn't really a big issue. Once you know what to do.

But I presume that the customers at the hotel won't know what to do once there is a bluescreen sitting there.

Is there a way to solve this?

Regards

:)

Kozmik21, Dec 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 mobile stuck in assigned access mode

help me , my Windows 10 mobile stuck in assigned access mode

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in]

Ahmed_Hany70, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

I was hoping that by downloading the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store, that I would be able to use it to setup assigned access on a Windows 10 computer and display a powerpoint presentation. Our issues is, we need this to be a Kiosk that no-one can
    close out the presentation. Powerpoint allows you to turn most functions off, but you can still access the ease of access toolbar, and can also close the presentation out. When I go to assigned access though, Powerpoint Mobile does not appear in the list of
    Apps. I have downloaded other Supposed PowerPoint Presenters, but none of them show up in the list either.

Can anyone tell me how to achieve this! I do not understand how to setup the Power Shell code to set this up, too technical for me. But I really need this as Kiosk computer. Any suggestion?

Drew Patterson, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Assigned Access gets stuck at bluescreen. - Similar Threads - Assigned Access gets

2. stuck on bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck on bluescreen error: whenever i start up my pc i always get a bluescreen error and sent straight to the winRE choose and option screen. please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-bluescreen-error/e0331426-37b2-4c6f-9368-d3895930471a
  3. stuck on bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on bluescreen error: whenever i start up my pc i always get a bluescreen error and sent straight to the winRE choose and option screen. please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-bluescreen-error/e0331426-37b2-4c6f-9368-d3895930471a
  4. Windows bluescreen error stuck

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows bluescreen error stuck: I was doing my work, when suddenly my notebook showed that an error occured and it started loading. When it reached 100%, it froze and now I'm stuck on this bluescreen with a horrible sound coming from it. Please help....
  5. Assigned access user can't get past lock screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assigned access user can't get past lock screen.: Hello, I'm trying to setup a WIN10 20H2 system as a kiosk but when I try to login with the assigned access account it will not move past the lock screen. In the administrator account I can see that the kiosk account is logged in, but it stays on the login screen and never...
  6. Assigned Access - configuring wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Assigned Access - configuring wifi: I'm setting up an old Surface as a digital picture frame for my mother. I successfully setup Assigned Access, and Autologin for the Kiosk account. So now as soon as you turn it on, the picture frame app starts. Ya! My issue is that the Kiosk account never connects to WiFi,...
  7. Assigned access

Assigned access: Hi guys I have a problem with login to my kiosk account. I did a windows update to version 1909 and now every time I try to login, I get kicked back out to the login screen. The kiosk account is set to automatically login and it refuses. When I try to remove assigned...
  8. windows 10 kiosk mode assigned access

windows 10 kiosk mode assigned access: Hi, im running around on the internet looking for solutions, what I need to know is in assigned access windows 10 kiosk mode can I run specific program like software from win32 app or like a software company....
  9. Windows 10 Assigned Access - Issues

Windows 10 Assigned Access - Issues: On Windows 10 1803 Pro After OS deployment via MDT which also installs our MS Dynamics MPOS, tools, and Configurations (including Assigned Access) everything worked. For a year. I updated the MPOS after a few months. Then updated the MPOS software this month and during...
  10. Assigned Access

Assigned Access: I am not able add a user to assigned access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assigned-access/117ee744-707a-4b96-8840-bfe31d4cc080

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows assigned access stuck at bluescreen

2. windows assigned access starts blue screen