Windows 10: windows assistant ungrade, is it legit or a virus

Discus and support windows assistant ungrade, is it legit or a virus in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is it legit or is it a virus. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnPecoraro1, Sep 25, 2018.

1. windows assistant ungrade, is it legit or a virus

is it legit or is it a virus.

thanks

:)

johnPecoraro1, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Windows 10 update assistant virus

Does anyone know how to forever rid myself of the update assistant virus. Have tried every Microsoft suggestion short of completely reinstalling windows.

mumslucinda, Sep 25, 2018
  3. windows assistant ungrade, is it legit or a virus

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

windows assistant ungrade, is it legit or a virus

1. windows assistant ungrade, is it legit or a virus - Similar Threads - assistant ungrade legit

2. Is intel driver and support assistant legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is intel driver and support assistant legit?: I am using a HP Laptop with windows 11 I have recently downloaded intel driver and support assistant is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-intel-driver-and-support-assistant-legit/e2d77f66-1814-4da7-b2e5-829291e930fb
  3. Is intel driver and support assistant legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is intel driver and support assistant legit?: I am using a HP Laptop with windows 11 I have recently downloaded intel driver and support assistant is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-intel-driver-and-support-assistant-legit/e2d77f66-1814-4da7-b2e5-829291e930fb
  4. Can't Activate Windows 11 After Ungrading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows 11 After Ungrading: My laptop M.2 died and I had to revert back to an old M.2 drive with Win11 Home. After I recovered I upgraded my laptop to Win11 Pro so I can run Remote Desktop only to find that it was actually upgraded to Win11 Enterprise. ??? I don't understand how this happend. I now have...
  5. Can't Activate Windows 11 After Ungrading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Activate Windows 11 After Ungrading: My laptop M.2 died and I had to revert back to an old M.2 drive with Win11 Home. After I recovered I upgraded my laptop to Win11 Pro so I can run Remote Desktop only to find that it was actually upgraded to Win11 Enterprise. ??? I don't understand how this happend. I now have...
  6. I NEED ASSISTANCE ---- I cannot stop the ungrading uploaders upon my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I NEED ASSISTANCE ---- I cannot stop the ungrading uploaders upon my windows 10: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. ? STOP IT IS MY HOME COMUTER! " I PAUSED THE DATE AND TIME AND INGORED IT! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-assistance-i-cannot-stop-the-ungrading/5b2254d0-d0c2-4d98-a084-09e3b0763db6
  7. windows update legit or virus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update legit or virus?: Couple days I had a message saying update for windows available. Could take a while and going off and on something like that It popped in the notification section bottom right of the computer that little screen looking icon When you press that icon was in that section as...
  8. Legit Update or Virus?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Legit Update or Virus?: i keep getting some weird update notification on my desktop, once a week ago, then a few mins ago.. it always says something about restarting and updating to stay in support. Windows has never notified me like this through the desktop, that's why i was not sure what to do...
  9. Legit Update or Virus?

in Windows 10 Support
    Legit Update or Virus?: i keep getting some weird update notification on my desktop, once a week ago, then a few mins ago.. it always says something about restarting and updating to stay in support. Windows has never notified me like this through the desktop, that's why i was not sure what to do...
  10. virus found...is this a legit Microsoft notification?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus found...is this a legit Microsoft notification?: I am afraid to click scan. New computer. Lenovo Was looking for fonts. 79694