Windows 10: Windows Audio Bluetooth Issues

Discus and support Windows Audio Bluetooth Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc does not have bluetooth so I am using a bluetooth usb dongle plugged in the front of the computer. I recently purchased a bluetooth headphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Doublej3000, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Windows Audio Bluetooth Issues

My pc does not have bluetooth so I am using a bluetooth usb dongle plugged in the front of the computer. I recently purchased a bluetooth headphone headset (Audeze Mobius) to use with my windows pc. I have no issues when using them via a USB connection. When I try to use them via bluetooth they will pair but when I enter windows audio application under sounds to check volume and microphone volume the windows audio will crash and I am unable to hear any sound from my pc. I need to go into services.msc and restart microsoft audio or restart the computer for me to get volume back. Is there a reason my bluetooth headphones are causing an issue with Windows Audio even though they work fine when used via USB? Is there a way to resolve this so I can use this headset properly via bluetooth?

:)

Doublej3000, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Rhen Pal Win User

Windows Audio Bluetooth Issues

Bluetooth Audio Issues in Windows 10

Hi,

Were there any changes or updates made prior to this issue?

We suggest that you refer to the steps on this
    link
    to fix the issue.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows Audio Bluetooth Issues

1. Windows Audio Bluetooth Issues - Similar Threads - Audio Bluetooth Issues

2. Bluetooth Headphones audio issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones audio issue: Hi,Since a Windows 11 update, I have been having an issue with my Bluetooth headphones. Everytime they connect to my laptop, there connected in hands-free mode and the audio is horrible.The headphones still work fine on any other device I connect them to like my phone for...
  3. Audio jack and bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio jack and bluetooth issue: I am unable to enable or disable bluetooth. And my audio jack is not working. Eventhough, I plug-in headset, I can't hear through that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-jack-and-bluetooth-issue/fbb295c9-7e84-497f-9a9a-2ee5d0979969
  4. Bluetooth Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Audio Issue: I just today purchased a bluetooth adapter for my PC. I connected by wireless speaker to it, and any audio is slowed down and choppy. I also tried my AirPods, so it is not the speaker that is the issue. I un-installed and re-installed bluetooth drivers while rebooting my PC...
  5. Bluetooth adapter audio issues

Bluetooth adapter audio issues: I was previously on Windows 8.1 I used a bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without issue - as long as hands-free-telephony was unchecked. I updated to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. I have tried unchecking hands-free, tried...
  6. Bluetooth audio issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio issue: So this has been going on for like a month or so. Whenever I'm using a bluetooth speaker for music or anything else really on my pc, it works just fine as it had for the year I've had it. But I've noticed that now if there is more than 1 audio source, the first one will be...
  7. Bluetooth Handfree Audio issue

Bluetooth Handfree Audio issue: I am connecting my bluetooth headset with the help of a bluetooth transmitter dongle having Bluetooth version 5.0 . I use zoom video conferencing app to attend my lectures , but whenever i switch the microphone to bluetooth headphone mic. the sound is not audible on stereo...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Issues

Bluetooth Audio Issues: My computers Bluetooth has worked perfectly fine until now. I have used it carefully and made sure to stay far away from viruses and malware, but I am having some random software issue with my Bluetooth audio. I know it isdefinitely software related because I have changed the...
  9. Bluetooth Audio issues

Bluetooth Audio issues: About a week ago I got a pair of Master Dynamic MW65s and whenever I use them with my pc, the audio quality sounds absolutely terrible but when I use them with my phone they sound amazing. I've looked online but I can't find anything that is for the latest edition of windows...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Issues (Windows 10)

Bluetooth Audio Issues (Windows 10): So, I've just recently updated my laptop to Windows 10. I think that because of this, my bluetooth headset has begun to malfunction in strange ways, including (usually all at once as I try to fix the first bullet) Making videos, spotify songs, and mp3/mp4 files on my...