Windows 10: Windows Audio Control Extra Box

Discus and support Windows Audio Control Extra Box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So when I restarted my computer that runs Windows 10 and tried to use volume controls on my keyboard, the control box changed to this. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 12tqian, Jun 8, 2019.

1. 12tqian Win User

Windows Audio Control Extra Box

So when I restarted my computer that runs Windows 10 and tried to use volume controls on my keyboard, the control box changed to this.

Windows Audio Control Extra Box 882a23f0-6a7c-4e70-b901-57a2e829ae14?upload=true.jpg

Before it was only the left slider without the chrome box. Is it possible to get rid of the right box?

:)

12tqian, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Windows Audio Control Extra Box

Audio control keys won't work on Windows 10

Hi Agic,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation with the audio control keys won't work on your Windows phone. We're happy to assist you to fix your issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your system?
    • Is the issue specific to the audio control keys?
    I suggest you to try these following methods and check, if the issue still persists.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install audio drivers from the manufacturer website. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

2. Open device manager.

3. Expand ‘Sound Video and Game Controllers”.

4. Right-click on ‘High Definition Audio Device and select ‘uninstall’.

5. Follow the prompt and restart the computer.

Now re-install latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let's refer to the link below:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Audio Control Extra Box

1. Windows Audio Control Extra Box - Similar Threads - Audio Control Extra

2. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems: When I booted up my pc, there's no audio. Realtek Drivers were missing in device manager as well. I also noticed that when I shut down my pc, my fans are still spinning until I press and hold my power button. Please help, thank you in advance!...
  3. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems: When I booted up my pc, there's no audio. Realtek Drivers were missing in device manager as well. I also noticed that when I shut down my pc, my fans are still spinning until I press and hold my power button. Please help, thank you in advance!...
  4. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows volume control box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows volume control box: Windows volume control box in the left hand corner of the screen has everything on mute and I can't delete it, so my PC is useless. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-volume-control-box/2ea4271f-1154-45bb-bac4-f4fb8a7e8af8
  6. Windows volume control box

Windows volume control box: Windows volume control box in the left hand corner of the screen has everything on mute and I can't delete it, so my PC is useless. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-volume-control-box/2ea4271f-1154-45bb-bac4-f4fb8a7e8af8
  7. Creepy box with extra cursor??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creepy box with extra cursor??: [ATTACH] So all of a sudden for the last days a square box appears on top left corner of my (Lenovo Yoga) laptop screen. The square has a mouse cursor that flickers when I move the mouse, but my mouse works separately, so looks like there are two cursors on the screen....
  8. Audio socket dialogue box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio socket dialogue box: When a device is plugged into the audio socket on the computer a dialogue box appears so that one may specify what has been plugged in - headphones, speakers, line in, microphone etc. Also in that dialogue box is the option to check "do not show this dialogue box again". I...
  9. Windows Media Player not showing extra audio tracks

Windows Media Player not showing extra audio tracks: Hello Microsoft, I got a number of mp4/avi files used for karaoke purposes. Before upgrading to Windows 10, all these files show 2 audio tracks, so that I can change between the singer's voice or no voice so that I can sing at it. After upgrading Windows 10, for some...
  10. Extra Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extra Audio Drivers: Hi, For some reason, I have tons of audio drivers installed on my PC, as shown in the second picture. However, in the Device Manager, it only shows 2, and in the Playback Devices, none even with the Disabled and Disconnected Devices boxes checked. This happened after I...