Windows 10: Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation - WON'T STOP RUNNING

Discus and support Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation - WON'T STOP RUNNING in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Had Microsoft log on for 2 hours and they tried and tried to get this to stop running and killing my battery. Anyone have any idea why and how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by apppro(2), Feb 12, 2019.

1. apppro(2) Win User

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation - WON'T STOP RUNNING

Had Microsoft log on for 2 hours and they tried and tried to get this to stop running and killing my battery.

Anyone have any idea why and how to fix it???

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation - WON'T STOP RUNNING 8f2e9712-07a2-4ae4-a9e7-3b66ded368c3?upload=true.jpg

:)

apppro(2), Feb 12, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows audio device graph isolation problem

Hello,

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation is an official part of Windows and serves as the primary audio engine in Windows 10. It handles the audio enhancement effects provided by Windows. If you are using any enhancements, we suggest that you disable them and
    see if the sounds stops. You may disable your enhancements by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Volume icon in the Taskbar.
    • Click Sounds.
    • From the Sound window, click the Playback tab, then select the device that you suspect is causing the issue.
    • Click Properties.
    • On the Enhancements tab, click the Disable all enhancements checkbox.
    • Click OK.

David Haz, Feb 12, 2019
  3. MikeG_13 Win User
    Freecell and windows audio device graph isolation problems

I have been having numerous troubles with "windows audio device graph isolation" suddenly spiking and taking up over 20% of my CPU. I have checked all the boxes and turned off all the enhanced audio options that Google has suggested. It has been a relatively
    good process lately, but today I may have found a culprit that is irritating the process. As soon as I run "Freecell Collection Free" (don't judge me) in Windows 10 the laptop begins whirring and the audio is garbled. Lo and behold the windows audio device
    graph isolation is spiking again. As soon as I close Freecell everything returns to normal.

Any ideas what is causing this? Any way to stop it? And don't suggest that I not play Freecell during work or my work productivity will drop. Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike

MikeG_13, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation - WON'T STOP RUNNING

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation

I have a different problem, my sound will stop working then when I try to adjust volume, I get a message saying this is running in a other program.When I go to task manager I will
    end task of " Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation"
    then the sound works again.But stops again few min later. WHY?

DarrenMnerraD, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation - WON'T STOP RUNNING

1. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation - WON'T STOP RUNNING - Similar Threads - Audio Device Graph

2. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation Stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation Stopped working: Hi, I have been getting this app crash for a while now and I noticed that whenever I try to use the pc's microphone, it crashes. I have tried removing and reinstalling the Audio drivers but that doesn't solve the problem. I have also tried to use the mic in a clean boot state...
  3. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation Stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation Stopped working: Hi, I have been getting this app crash for a while now and I noticed that whenever I try to use the pc's microphone, it crashes. I have tried removing and reinstalling the Audio drivers but that doesn't solve the problem. I have also tried to use the mic in a clean boot state...
  4. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation Stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation Stops working.: Whenever I open a specific game and sometimes randomly Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation will stop working. Ive tried multiple things and most haven't worked now I'm sending this question in to hopefully fix my issue.DescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  5. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation Stops working.

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation Stops working.: Whenever I open a specific game and sometimes randomly Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation will stop working. Ive tried multiple things and most haven't worked now I'm sending this question in to hopefully fix my issue.DescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  6. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation Stops working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows audio device graph Isolation stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows audio device graph Isolation stopped working.: SourceWindows Audio Device Graph IsolationSummaryStopped workingDate‎10/‎22/‎2021 1:37 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: AUDIODG.EXEApplication Version:...
  8. Windows audio device graph Isolation stopped working.

Windows audio device graph Isolation stopped working.: SourceWindows Audio Device Graph IsolationSummaryStopped workingDate‎10/‎22/‎2021 1:37 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: AUDIODG.EXEApplication Version:...
  9. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation won't quit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation won't quit: In the recent past, I was accustomed to ending the Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation task, as It was related to the System task using too much CPU. I now am unable to make this task go away -- It immediately returns. What has changed? How do I bury this zombie?...
  10. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation stopped working: For weird reasons, audiodg.exe keeps stopped working. Could not find out as why it happened. I'm having a hard freeze issue also when gaming, and after a hard reset back to desktop and checked the reliability monitor, seemed that when I hard freeze, audiodg.exe stopped...