Windows 10: windows audio device hight cpu

Discus and support windows audio device hight cpu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i got this problem but i can't find Enhancements in my audio setting. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yam3316Justin, Jan 25, 2021.

1. windows audio device hight cpu

i got this problem but i can't find Enhancements in my audio setting.

windows audio device hight cpu 944fc4fc-1c24-45bf-8050-ff688b11f4ad?upload=true.png windows audio device hight cpu 6588e5c4-58aa-47cb-b28f-bec333b8e1e8?upload=true.png windows audio device hight cpu 4eeb3b45-a3a5-4dec-957d-86b7cb22883e?upload=true.png

:)

Yam3316Justin, Jan 25, 2021
  2. cShane Win User

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation using high CPU

I already tried
    asking
    this in the HP Forum.

After the October update (version 1809) installed, this process has been using all of my CPU:

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation

%winDir%\System32\audiodg.exe

I've taken several
    troubleshooting
    steps:

I tried running the HP
    Audio Check
    one click fix (version 1.0.1.8). It found "One or more audio service isn't running" and fixed them. However, the next time I restart, the process is using 100% of my CPU again. Same thing with the Windows Playing Audio troubleshooter.

There is a
    Hotfix
    for previous versions of Windows, but not Windows 10. There are no conflicts in Device Manager. A YouTube video

() suggests removing all audio drivers and restarting, but that didn't help either.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks,

Shane.

cShane, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Windows Audio is utilizing too much of my CPU.

Hi James,

Corrupted audio driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a 90% CPU usage for Windows Audio Service. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried to uninstall the audio driver and install the latest version of it?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jan 25, 2021
  4. windows audio device hight cpu

Audio device

Hi Rajamannar,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the audio and display driver is out dated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods information provided.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps:

Method 2.

I recommend you to update the audio driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Audio input and output and right click on it and
      update the driver.
    • For the video issues try the below method.
    Method 3.

Also I suggest you to update the display driver and let us know the status.

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc in the box and hit Enter.

• Locate and Expand the Display Adapter driver.

• Right Click on the Display Device.

• Click on update.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

windows audio device hight cpu

1. windows audio device hight cpu - Similar Threads - audio device hight

2. Hight CPU usage , is this a Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hight CPU usage , is this a Virus?: When i open task manager, for a second the cpu usage is high, but then it goes down. Also these programs are there for a split second, are they dangerous?[Original Title: Virus?]...
  3. Windows audio device graph high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows audio device graph high cpu usage: Windows audio device graph starded using abt 15% of my cpu even when no sound is playing. i already searched for solutions but nothing helped, when i first hopped on windows 11 there were no problems, but now, for some reasons they started...
  4. Windows audio device graph high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows audio device graph high cpu usage: Windows audio device graph starded using abt 15% of my cpu even when no sound is playing. i already searched for solutions but nothing helped, when i first hopped on windows 11 there were no problems, but now, for some reasons they started...
  5. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU: There have been lots of questions about this, butno answers I can find that relate to my case. I have 3 ways to boot the samelaptop: WTG W10 1909 from a USB stick, WTG W10 2004 from a SSD via a USB adaptorand 20H2 from the HD. Only one of these, WTG W10 2004 suffers from the...
  6. WMI provider host running at hight cpu 20% or higher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMI provider host running at hight cpu 20% or higher: my cpu is showing WMI provider host running at or above 20% and causing the fan to run, how can I find and shut down the process causing the problem?...
  7. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU: Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation is taking up a lot of CPU in task manager. I have tried every solution I could find on the web including disabling audio enhancements and reinstalling audio drivers. I have two audio drivers in device manager: Intel(R) Display Audio and...
  8. What is the reason of hight CPU load under Windows ?

What is the reason of hight CPU load under Windows ?: There many people affected by this. For couple of years already. Isn't Microsoft sill figured out why that happens on some machines ? I can't use Windows 10 these days, I don't use it for about 2 month already. Personally I've seen that on 2-3 of different laptops. Does...
  9. Hight CPU usage

Hight CPU usage: Hi All, From last few days I am facing Hight CPU usage, Windows explorer is taking more than 45% of CPU. and Nahimic taking 30%. PC Details : Asus ROG GL405GM Intel i7 8750 NVidia GForece 1060 GPU. Please help, how to resolve this issue....
  10. Windows Audio Device Isolation 40-80% CPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio Device Isolation 40-80% CPU: I have just bought a new HP pavilion laptop. I have hardly used it but there is 45% ++ CPU used constantly while doing nothing. Should I complain to the vendor? Mike...