Windows 10: windows audio driver not working properly

Discus and support windows audio driver not working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all,every now and then my wired earphones get disconnected and i have tried reinstalling drivers enabling disabling the drivers, but it did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rajiv_242, May 23, 2022.

1. Rajiv_242 Win User

windows audio driver not working properly

Hi all,every now and then my wired earphones get disconnected and i have tried reinstalling drivers enabling disabling the drivers, but it did not solve the issue...pls help

:)

Rajiv_242, May 23, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2022
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile windows audio driver not working properly :)

JoeBoyka, May 23, 2022
  4. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 23, 2022
Thema:

1. windows audio driver not working properly - Similar Threads - audio driver working

2. Audio device not working, driver will not install properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio device not working, driver will not install properly: I was using my computer normally and was watching a video with headphones. I finished the video, walked away for about 20 minutes, and then came back without touching the computer. The computer was asleep and when I woke it up, suddenly the headphones were not working. The...
  3. Audio device not working, driver will not install properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio device not working, driver will not install properly: I was using my computer normally and was watching a video with headphones. I finished the video, walked away for about 20 minutes, and then came back without touching the computer. The computer was asleep and when I woke it up, suddenly the headphones were not working. The...
  4. Audio device not working, driver will not install properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows audio driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows audio driver not working properly: Hi all,every now and then my wired earphones get disconnected and i have tried reinstalling drivers enabling disabling the drivers, but it did not solve the issue...pls help...
  6. windows audio driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows audio driver not working properly: Hi all,every now and then my wired earphones get disconnected and i have tried reinstalling drivers enabling disabling the drivers, but it did not solve the issue...pls help...
  7. Driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  8. Audio not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio not working properly: Hello. I have some issues with my audio lately. I tried talking to someone through laptop mic and headphone mic, but the listener kept complaining about the voice super low pitch, inaudible, choppy. So, I thought there must be something wrong with the microphone but then I...
  9. Audio not working properly

Audio not working properly: So my audio is weird, it randomly stops working. And i troubleshooted the sound and it said it was a audio drive probleme. To get my sound back i need to turn of my pc and wait some minutes or uninstall my audio driver and restart my pc to install it again and if im lucky its...
  10. Audio Not Working Properly

Audio Not Working Properly: Hello :) For some weeks now, following a windows update, the Audio Driver on my computer doesn't seem to be working. The only way I can play sound is through the HDMI cable connected to my monitor. None of the audio jacks are working. Realtek audio manager doesnt appear...