Windows 10: Windows Audio End Point Builder

Discus and support Windows Audio End Point Builder in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am dealing with an issue with my audio. My audio buttons (mute, volume up, and volume down) are not working. I decided to go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shyannethomas, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Windows Audio End Point Builder

Hello,

I am dealing with an issue with my audio. My audio buttons (mute, volume up, and volume down) are not working. I decided to go to the settings to maybe try to turn the volume up from there, but I was blocked from using my master volume. So I went down to the little arrow pointing up in the bottom, right hand corner, and let my mouse hover over the audio icon. It said "No Audio Output Device Is Installed", so I started up the troubleshoot page. It had said that my Windows Audio Endpoint Builder was not running, and that my Windows Audio was not running. So, I go to my Windows Services App, like it told me to, to start them again. I scrolled down, and checked both of those, and they BOTH say under the status column, "Running". I have the Microsoft Windows 10 Home. I would like some information on how to get my audio working again, and ASAP! I use this Laptop for school, and I need it for my live class sessions, or else I fail and/or the administrators will file truancy on me.

Thank you!

:)

Shyannethomas, Oct 12, 2018

2. No sound - windows audio and audio end point builder not running/installed

I have the same issue, and applied your suggestion to check he running services.

Windows Audio runs well.

But Windows Audio Endpoint Builder is not existing in the list of services.

How Windows Audio EndPoint Builder service can be installed?

Thank you !

FrançoisVillon, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    No sound - windows audio and audio end point builder not running/installed

Hi Leroy,

Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder are the two services needed in order for the computer's audio to work. These services may not be running and that can be the reason why the audio is not working. We recommend that you check these services
    to see if they are running and set to Automatic. To do this, follow these steps:

• Simultaneously press the Windows key and letter R.
    • In the Run textbox, type services.msc.
    • Look for Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder.
    • Check if the services are running. If not, right-click one of them and choose
      Properties.
    • Click the Startup type drop-down menu, and choose Automatic.
    • Under Service status, click Start.
    • Click Apply, and the hit OK.
    • Do steps 4 to 8 to the other audio service.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Oct 13, 2018
  4. 11ZU Win User

Windows Audio End Point Builder

Cant delete Windows audio end point builder in Prefetch

How can I delete Windows audio end point builder file in Prefetch? Why cant I delete it?

Thema:

Windows Audio End Point Builder

1. Windows Audio End Point Builder - Similar Threads - Audio End Point

2. end point mapper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    end point mapper: i have IBM X200 whit W.7pro may problem is i cant use may lap top i cant download software from net i cant chenge eny think in may lap top i have error system 32/MSAC32/dll is either not designe 0x8007076B system32/RPCRTRemote.dll...
  3. end point mapper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    end point mapper: i have IBM X200 whit W.7pro may problem is i cant use may lap top i cant download software from net i cant chenge eny think in may lap top i have error system 32/MSAC32/dll is either not designe 0x8007076B system32/RPCRTRemote.dll...
  4. Windows Audio & End Builder running but not audible on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio & End Builder running but not audible on laptop: Windows Audio and Windows Audio End Builder are running but I cannot hear anything on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-end-builder-running-but-not-audible/7ec0a658-d3bb-43e3-92b2-0182375b5415
  5. Audio Problem Windows Audio or Windows Audio End Point Builder

Audio Problem Windows Audio or Windows Audio End Point Builder: What should I do because there is a cross on my sound icon and I cant hear anything. I click it and it says it is a problem with windows audio and windows audio endpoint builder.I went on system configuration then clicked on services and scrolled to windows audio and windows...
  6. Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Services

Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Services: Additional memory cards were installed over Memorial Day weekend 2019. Audio Icon on taskbar shows red circle with X Speakers work. Rt Click on Start; Device Manager; sound card; Driver Tab; Update Driver. Audio Icon still shows red circle with X. Left click Audio Icon; go...
  7. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Audio Endpoint Builder: Hello So i have a problem with my laptop the audio does not work, I found that I am missing a service called Windows Audio Endpoint Builder how do i get it back i tried updating various drivers and what not [ATTACH]...
  8. No audio - Windows audio or end point builder.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No audio - Windows audio or end point builder.: hello! I Just bought a brand new HP computer. great quality except the audio wont work. I temporarily fixed this by connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, but that lasted for 30minutes... So I decided to check what was wrong and it simply said: "the audio service is not...
  9. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder (WAEB) not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio Endpoint Builder (WAEB) not running: Hi, Unable to start WAEB. Prompter : Windows could not start the WAEB service on Local Computer. Error 2: The system cannot find the file specified. What do I need to do to make WAEB running? My PC make : DIY...
  10. Windows Audio i Windows Audio End Point Builder

Windows Audio i Windows Audio End Point Builder: Witam chciałem pograć z kolegami lecz nic od nich nie słyszałem i zauważyłem że obok przycisku dźwięku pojawił się X więc kliknąłem i zeskanowałem i pojawiło się to ,więc proszę o pomoc i z góry dziękuje[ATTACH]...