Windows 10: Windows Audio Graph Isolation takes up 35% CPU all the time

Discus and support Windows Audio Graph Isolation takes up 35% CPU all the time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have studied all the forum entries (spent about 4 hours researching this). And most (all?) of the solutions involve disabling "Enhancements". I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rob2e, Mar 28, 2019.

1. rob2e Win User

Windows Audio Graph Isolation takes up 35% CPU all the time

I have studied all the forum entries (spent about 4 hours researching this). And most (all?) of the solutions involve disabling "Enhancements". I have done this which only applies to my headset

After exhaustively trying to stop this problem I have not been able to correct it.

Can anyone help?

Again, I appreciate in advance any help, but if you are directing me to a solution, please do not provide the solution I have already tried which is disabling Enhancements.

Thank you.

:)

rob2e, Mar 28, 2019

2. windows audio graph isolation high cpu Windows 10

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 I have noticed that windows audio graph isolation has been using up to 35% of my cpu usage. This is as soon is I launch my computer and before I launch any programs. Is this normal or is their a way I can resolve this
    issue.

Jay Williams99, Mar 28, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows audio device graph isolation problem

Hello,

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation is an official part of Windows and serves as the primary audio engine in Windows 10. It handles the audio enhancement effects provided by Windows. If you are using any enhancements, we suggest that you disable them and
    see if the sounds stops. You may disable your enhancements by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Volume icon in the Taskbar.
    • Click Sounds.
    • From the Sound window, click the Playback tab, then select the device that you suspect is causing the issue.
    • Click Properties.
    • On the Enhancements tab, click the Disable all enhancements checkbox.
    • Click OK.

David Haz, Mar 28, 2019
  4. vinay_45 Win User

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation HIGH CPU USAGE

My PC has a Realtek audio driver from Dell manufacturer with Waves maxx audio driver. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation is using about 25% CPU usage. Enhancements tab is not appearing on playback properties. I want to disable enhancements to reduce
    high CPU usage.

I don't want to install Microsoft's High Definition Audio Device for enhancements tab to appear. Is there any way to reduce high CPU usage while having the Realtek audio driver?

vinay_45, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Audio Graph Isolation takes up 35% CPU all the time - Similar Threads - Audio Graph Isolation

2. Windows Audio Graph Isolation using tons of CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation using tons of CPU: Windows Audio Graph Isolation uses too much CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-graph-isolation-using-tons-of-cpu/e4c9fe5a-c572-4e8e-8aa6-c03a67cbc1bf
  3. Windows Audio Graph Isolation using tons of CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation using tons of CPU: Windows Audio Graph Isolation uses too much CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-graph-isolation-using-tons-of-cpu/e4c9fe5a-c572-4e8e-8aa6-c03a67cbc1bf
  4. Windows Audio Graph Isolation using tons of CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation taking up 15~25% of my cpu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation taking up 15~25% of my cpu: I'm using a razer kraken tournament edition and a lot of fixes were to go to the "enhancements" tab and disable all enhancements. the thing is, there is no "enhancements" tab for me and I don't know how I can fix this. does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by...
  6. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU: There have been lots of questions about this, butno answers I can find that relate to my case. I have 3 ways to boot the samelaptop: WTG W10 1909 from a USB stick, WTG W10 2004 from a SSD via a USB adaptorand 20H2 from the HD. Only one of these, WTG W10 2004 suffers from the...
  7. Windows Audio Graph Isolation taking up nearly 100% of my CPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation taking up nearly 100% of my CPU: So the other day I jostled the usb that sticks into my computer to enable my mic. No big deal, I've done it before. But after I unplugged and replugged I noticed something. This program called "Windows Audio Graph Isolation" was taking up nearly 100% of my cpu. I unplugged...
  8. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation using up CPU

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation using up CPU: Hello! I'm Andy. To start with, recently I reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. It all went alright, except now I've started having some issues with my audio. I looked into why and found through task manager that Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation was using an abnormally high...
  9. windows audio graph isolation

windows audio graph isolation: i turn off max pro enhancers they come back on again while windows audio graph isolation causes my cpu to go up nd revs up the fan making awful noise, I have heard many other complaints and tried everything to get this to stop[, when I am playing firestorm and in the second...
  10. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU: Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation is taking up a lot of CPU in task manager. I have tried every solution I could find on the web including disabling audio enhancements and reinstalling audio drivers. I have two audio drivers in device manager: Intel(R) Display Audio and...