Windows 10: WINDOWS AUDIO HAS BEEN PITHCED DOWN, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Discus and support WINDOWS AUDIO HAS BEEN PITHCED DOWN, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; All the audio coming from my computer has been pitched down a few decibels. I have found nothing on how to fix this. Any ideas? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DoorlessGravey31, Jul 14, 2020.

1. WINDOWS AUDIO HAS BEEN PITHCED DOWN, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

All the audio coming from my computer has been pitched down a few decibels. I have found nothing on how to fix this. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/DoorlessGravey31
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DoorlessGravey31, Jul 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Update has corrupted my video/audio! Please help!

Hi Charles,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the drivers

I suggest you to try uninstalling the Display and Sound drivers and then install the drivers and check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapters’.

• Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.

• Select the option to Delete driver software.

• Expand ‘Sound, Video and Game Controllers.

• Right-click on the Audio devices listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.

• Select the option to Delete driver software.

• Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the latest display and sound drivers from the manufacturer website and install it and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

WINDOWS AUDIO HAS BEEN PITHCED DOWN, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS AUDIO HAS BEEN PITHCED DOWN, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

1. WINDOWS AUDIO HAS BEEN PITHCED DOWN, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP - Similar Threads - AUDIO HAS BEEN

2. someone please help!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    someone please help!!: Someone help me it’s been stuck like this for 3 weeks and i don’t know what to do,ive recently been logged out of my account,it said “pin is no longer available” i tried resetting it but it didnt work,i don’t know what to do please help!!?...
  3. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone please help: My son passed away at 24 in October of last year. We notified as many of his accts as possible. We called for days and finally got a human for his Microsoft acct and let them know to cancel it. Now 2 months later his $59 yearly charge just went through and over drafted his...
  4. someone please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    someone please help: [ATTACH] i have been trying to access the virus and threat protection section of windows defender in search bar cause it wont appear on the front page of windows defender, can someone please tell me why this keeps coming up, note i am on my own personal computer...
  5. Someone please help.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Someone please help.: I'm trying to do an update to fix my computer as someone named Greg Carmack said. Its telling me to delete a previous version. Should I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help/2984647a-22e0-4cf4-87a0-521194876c71
  6. It's been like this for 2 days, someone please help.

It's been like this for 2 days, someone please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KlosarNiKola [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsxeid/its_been_like_this_for_2_days_someone_please_help/
  7. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Someone please help: I just searched for fun on Google 'free windows 10 keys' just to have a look because my computer wasn't activated/couldn't access work organizer or something it was w10 enterprise and on this website i found:...
  8. Someone help please

Someone help please: A few days back,my windows crashed all off a sudden and when i switched off my laptop and rebooted again,it was booting to bios.My hdd was not detected in bios.Then after restarting a couple of times avain,hdd showed up but windows was unable to Boot (kept showing disk...
  9. Help please someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help please someone: My computer crash and I will be stuck in a black screen and sometimes it happens as soon I open my laptop, I will be doing something on my laptop and it will close the app I have open it also says that there is an error and I forgot what it says, it started happening after I...
  10. Has Get Help been shut down?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Has Get Help been shut down?: I cannot "Message an Advisor" , no call back menu items, only thing working in Get Help at the moment is "Ask the community." HOW DO I GET ACCESS TO MY PAID ASSURE SUPPORT PLAN?...