Windows 10: Windows Audio isn't working

Discus and support Windows Audio isn't working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every week. I would come to my computer to see that the Audio service isn't running. When I would go into my services and try to restart windows audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EnglishMuch, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Windows Audio isn't working

Every week. I would come to my computer to see that the Audio service isn't running. When I would go into my services and try to restart windows audio endpoint (which is a solution) It would always take about 10 minutes, and after that It would say it failed and the Audio would be stuck at stopping so I couldnt try to restart it again. If I restarted my computer there would be a chance that it will remove the problem, so I have to restart it a few times at most. I find this very inconvenient. Any other way to fix this?

Asus laptop windows 10

:)

EnglishMuch, Oct 18, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Audio isn't working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows Audio isn't working

1. Windows Audio isn't working - Similar Threads - Audio isn't working

2. My Audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio isn't working: Helllo, my audio is not working. It says Audio Device not found, is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working/2d92e80c-8623-49c7-9a1c-951367b17582
  3. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio isn't working: I've tried reinstalling, updating, rolling back my drivers doesn't work. I've tried my headset on different computers doesn't work, I've tried all kinds of audio settings doesn't work.It shows that the audio works The green audio bar is going up and down when i'm playing a...
  4. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio isn't working: I've tried reinstalling, updating, rolling back my drivers doesn't work. I've tried my headset on different computers doesn't work, I've tried all kinds of audio settings doesn't work.It shows that the audio works The green audio bar is going up and down when i'm playing a...
  5. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio isn't working: As subject says I have audio problems Windows can't find Input/Output devices, there is no sound Some strange things I noticed: 1.In services.msc, I couldn't find "Windows Audio". There is no such service. 2.In registry, I can't find path...
  7. audio input isn't working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio input isn't working: I've tried everything from changing to a usb port, privacy settings, reinstalling drivers etc. I tripled checked that my mic is on and not muted. The mic works on my laptop, so I'm wondering what the problem is, I really can't figure it out. Would replacing the sound card...
  8. audio isn't working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio isn't working: So first my Windows audio service wasn't started and i couldn't let it start because of an error 0x0070005 but i fixed that by going to the properties of windows audio then logon and i checked Local System acount and apply. After i did that the red cross went away and i had...
  9. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio isn't working: I have a RCA laptop/tablet which has Windows 10 on it. I hadn't used it in a while so I had a lot of updates. On my last update I restarted my device and when it came back on the audio wasn't working! Realtek HD audio isnt on there, or anywhere on my device alone. There is no...
  10. Audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio isn't working: So my audio isn't working in the sense that I cannot hear any videos I play on the laptop. It worked fine an 1 hour ago. I may have used tasked manager and had something stop by accident....