Windows 10: windows audio isolation causes noise from cpu or fan and max pro wont stay turned off

Discus and support windows audio isolation causes noise from cpu or fan and max pro wont stay turned off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried everything, I open task manager end it it starts again, I open max pro turn off everything close it a few seconds later it is on , all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Susan.Hout, Nov 24, 2019.

1. windows audio isolation causes noise from cpu or fan and max pro wont stay turned off

I tried everything, I open task manager end it it starts again, I open max pro turn off everything close it a few seconds later it is on , all enhancements are back on, I even shut off process tree but audio diag pops right back up and windows audio graph isolation is again bouncing all over task manager like a bad virus causing cpu fan or cpu to get louder and louder, until I end it from the device manager, this is hell I can no longer use audio to hear music, play games or watch movies all because of this windows audio graph isolation and max pro settings wont stay turned off, can anyone help fix this nightmare

:)

Susan.Hout, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

too much noise of cpu/fan

Hi,

To address your concern with the cpu/fan making too much noise, kindly click on this

link
    and check the post of No.Compromise on April 14, 2010.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Ar Rom, Nov 24, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Fan making grinding noise

Hi rdldn

If your fan is making a grinding noise, that would be an issue with the fan . . .

If your fan is running at top speed, then something on your system s using up CPU or GPU

Open Task Manager (Ctrl +Shift + Del)

Leave that open on the Processes Tab to monitor your system

When your fan is very busy, is your CPU or GPU at a high percentage?

(GPU - depending on your version of Windows 10)

If so, click on the relevant column header, so the arrow faces down

What are the top 5 processes listed?

DaveM121, Nov 24, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

windows audio isolation causes noise from cpu or fan and max pro wont stay turned off

Fan making grinding noise

Hi rdldn

If your fan is making a grinding noise, that would be an issue with the fan . . .

If your fan is running at top speed, then something on your system s using up CPU or GPU

Open Task Manager (Ctrl +Shift + Del)

Leave that open on the Processes Tab to monitor your system

When your fan is very busy, is your CPU or GPU at a high percentage?

(GPU - depending on your version of Windows 10)

If so, click on the relevant column header, so the arrow faces down

What are the top 5 processes listed?

DaveM121, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

windows audio isolation causes noise from cpu or fan and max pro wont stay turned off

1. windows audio isolation causes noise from cpu or fan and max pro wont stay turned off - Similar Threads - audio isolation causes

2. There is not cpu max and fan power settings in power options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is not cpu max and fan power settings in power options: pls help me to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-not-cpu-max-and-fan-power-settings-in/8cdbbdfe-2b0c-4f9a-b024-29e1a18e2fba
  3. There is not cpu max and fan power settings in power options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is not cpu max and fan power settings in power options: pls help me to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-not-cpu-max-and-fan-power-settings-in/8cdbbdfe-2b0c-4f9a-b024-29e1a18e2fba
  4. There is not cpu max and fan power settings in power options

There is not cpu max and fan power settings in power options: pls help me to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-not-cpu-max-and-fan-power-settings-in/8933e5e4-5818-48ee-86b5-e0cd253fe9a0
  5. There is not cpu max and fan power settings in power options

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is not cpu max and fan power settings in power options: pls help me to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-not-cpu-max-and-fan-power-settings-in/8933e5e4-5818-48ee-86b5-e0cd253fe9a0
  6. Windows Core Isolation Turn Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Core Isolation Turn Off: Hi, I have problem with my pc, after enabling Hyper-V, I got a security warning the Windows Core Isolation turn off. When I tried to turn back on, it gave me incompatible driver warning. WD Ses driver OEM23.inf. I have uninstall the driver then my PC run into BSOD. Is there...
  7. Windows Core Isolation Turn Off

Windows Core Isolation Turn Off: Hi, I have problem with my pc, after enabling Hyper-V, I got a security warning the Windows Core Isolation turn off. When I tried to turn back on, it gave me incompatible driver warning. WD Ses driver OEM23.inf. I have uninstall the driver then my PC run into BSOD. Is there...
  8. Computer Turned off and the fans went on Max

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Turned off and the fans went on Max: I started up a game and when loading into it, my screen went black and then my GPU fan went crazy, nothing happened after that, the fan just stayed at 100%. So I restarted it and nothing happened, clicked on the game again and the same thing occurred. I've checked my Window...
  9. windows 10 pro fan staying on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 pro fan staying on: hi , I have recently purchased a new desk top pc with windows 10 pro when I shut the pc off the fan speed increases and stays on, it also does the same when its put into sleep mode, what can I do to fix it thanks...
  10. Windows 10 Audio Device Graph Isolation causes high CPU usage and fan noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio Device Graph Isolation causes high CPU usage and fan noise: Hello, I own an HP Envy x360 15-cn0700ng (only one month old) running Windows 10. Link: https://store.hp.com/GermanyStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=4UA75EA&opt=ABD&sel=NTB I have a problem with the process "Audio Device Graph Isolation" that regularly starts using an...