Windows 10: Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall

Discus and support Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have tried every fix I know for this. My audio is in the green slot, I have tried Downloading drivers from my devices manufacturer, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrHypercube, Feb 13, 2020 at 2:17 AM.

1. Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall

Hello

I have tried every fix I know for this. My audio is in the green slot, I have tried Downloading drivers from my devices manufacturer, I have tried using windows drivers. None of these have worked. I have even tried going through my BIOS to see if there was a problem and there was none. I have my audio plugged into the green slot on the back of my motherboard I need an advanced troubleshooting guide on this, and I have tried running windows troubleshooter. None of these have worked.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3

Edit: Also, The audio test on the Realtek drivers worked, it just doesn't work anywhere else.

:)

2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 13, 2020 at 2:20 AM
  4. Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall

internet audio isnt working

Hard data works on the desktop through software but streaming audio or flash audio through internet browsers doesnt seem to play.

im working on this problem on someone else's computer. i've updated their realtek audio controllers through windows update, i've uninstalled and reinstalled adobe flash, i've tried both IE and FF3 and i still dont see any resolve.

if there's anything that can be done or if anyone else has had this problem in the past, suggestions are welcomed.

this computer is a compaq with vista home premuim, 1G ram, intel chipsets, and realtek audio controllers.

Thema:

Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall

1. Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall - Similar Threads - Audio Working reinstall

2. Start Menu Not Working After Reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Menu Not Working After Reinstall: I'm trying to get my Surface Pro 6 working correctly after a reinstall of Windows 10. Edge browser does not function; it opens for about 3 seconds then shuts down. Start menu button does not function; cannot reach settings at all. I have tried the following steps: restart...
  3. Mouse not working after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not working after reinstalling Windows 10: My laptop was running slow so I reinstalled Windows 10 and it made a huge difference in speed. Problem now is my Kensington Optical Mouse #72257 is no longer working after I plug it in the USB port. I tried looking for a driver for the mouse online but all I found was...
  4. Ethernet Not Working After Windows 10 Reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Not Working After Windows 10 Reinstall: Hello Guys, I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my notebook after some slowdown issues, new Windows 10 version- 1903. I get internet service from college server where login screen pops up automatically when connected to network. My WiFi works fine, but Ethernet is not working -...
  5. Lost audio device after reinstalling windows 10

Lost audio device after reinstalling windows 10: Computer is not recognizing me speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-audio-device-after-reinstalling-windows-10/ec593b8c-aec1-4479-81c0-6f7e405907a2
  6. Reinstalling software after a windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstalling software after a windows reinstall: I had to reinstall Windows 10 after a major issue which meant it was a complete install. Luckily I had a number of programmes that I had installed on a separate hard drive - not C: Now I have the problem that I have the programmes, I can get them to run OK. I've even added...
  7. Headphones audio muffled after Windows 10 Reinstall

Headphones audio muffled after Windows 10 Reinstall: So I recently reinstalled my Windows 10 OS on my computer. A reinstall that got rid of all third-party apps and settings and kept my personal files to be more specific. I have a pair of Hyperx Cloud Alphas (through the Hyperx USB dongle) that sounded clear and crisp before...
  8. Audio not working properly after Windows update

Audio not working properly after Windows update: The RealTek HD Audio sounds incredibly quiet after the Windows November update since a few days since it came out. I've uninstalled drivers and re-installed Asus's stock driver for it, and I've even gone into the HD Audio Manager to make sure Loudness Equalization was in....
  9. Start button not working after Windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button not working after Windows reinstall: After a series of blue screen problems I have done a complete reinstall of Windows 10 on my Surface Pro. Cortana talked me through the installation, but when I finally got to the desktop the Start button is not working. Left click does nothing. Right click displays a list of...
  10. Audio problems after clean reinstall

Audio problems after clean reinstall: Just did a clean reinstall of windows and have no audio. I'm showing a little red "X" on the audio icon at the lower right of the screen, and when I click on it, it Days "detecting problems" and then "troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem." I also went to device...