Windows 10: Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall

Discus and support Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have tried every fix I know for this. My audio is in the green slot, I have tried Downloading drivers from my devices manufacturer, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrHypercube, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall

Hello

I have tried every fix I know for this. My audio is in the green slot, I have tried Downloading drivers from my devices manufacturer, I have tried using windows drivers. None of these have worked. I have even tried going through my BIOS to see if there was a problem and there was none. I have my audio plugged into the green slot on the back of my motherboard I need an advanced troubleshooting guide on this, and I have tried running windows troubleshooter. None of these have worked.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3

Edit: Also, The audio test on the Realtek drivers worked, it just doesn't work anywhere else.

:)

MrHypercube, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall

internet audio isnt working

Hard data works on the desktop through software but streaming audio or flash audio through internet browsers doesnt seem to play.

im working on this problem on someone else's computer. i've updated their realtek audio controllers through windows update, i've uninstalled and reinstalled adobe flash, i've tried both IE and FF3 and i still dont see any resolve.

if there's anything that can be done or if anyone else has had this problem in the past, suggestions are welcomed.

this computer is a compaq with vista home premuim, 1G ram, intel chipsets, and realtek audio controllers.

xstayxtruex, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall

1. Windows Audio Not Working after reinstall - Similar Threads - Audio Working reinstall

2. DTS:X ultra not working after reinstall Realtek R audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS:X ultra not working after reinstall Realtek R audio: I have a Predator Triton 300 Predator PT315-52 Today I bought some new headphones to use, even so when connecting them I had some problems with the Realtek driver since it did not recognize them, so after trying a few things exactly uninstalling and having Windows reinstall...
  3. DTS:X ultra not working after reinstall Realtek R audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS:X ultra not working after reinstall Realtek R audio: I have a Predator Triton 300 Predator PT315-52 Today I bought some new headphones to use, even so when connecting them I had some problems with the Realtek driver since it did not recognize them, so after trying a few things exactly uninstalling and having Windows reinstall...
  4. DTS:X ultra not working after reinstall Realtek R audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio does not work at all even after reinstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio does not work at all even after reinstalling drivers: Around a week and a half ago Audio on my PC stopped working completely, the only reason this would happen would be because as i was setting up my PC again, i didnt plug in the LAN cable as i was just checking if it booted another person's home, The router was in a way...
  6. Display and Audio problems after reinstall

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display and Audio problems after reinstall: I expect this to be an oversight that i've made but after reinstalling windows 10 on a new HDD, I am having problems recieving any audio and I am getting a black border round the edge of the display. Before the reinstall it all worked fine. I had a toshiba 43 4k tv connected...
  7. Bluetooth audio stutters after windows reinstallation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio stutters after windows reinstallation: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop (Dell Latitude E6530) today after changing my drive and now all audio on my BT headphones is completely unlistenable due to constant stuttering. I never had this issue in the past. If I connect my headphones via cable everything sounds...
  8. Keyboard not working after reinstalling windows

Keyboard not working after reinstalling windows: My laptop Lenovo ideapad 330 was running slow so I decided to do a clean reinstall of Windows this afternoon. When it finished, my keyboard was not working. I’ve had this issue before when I updated in October, but I can’t remember what I did to fix it. I’ve tried updating...
  9. Audio Issues After Windows 10 Reinstallation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Issues After Windows 10 Reinstallation: I had to reinstall windows 10 to fix an unrelated issue with explorer.exe, and now I'm having audio issues. Whenever I plug in my headset to the front of my case of my PC, windows 10 no longer gives me the prompt of "what device did you just plug in" like it used to do, and...
  10. Audio problems after clean reinstall

Audio problems after clean reinstall: Just did a clean reinstall of windows and have no audio. I'm showing a little red "X" on the audio icon at the lower right of the screen, and when I click on it, it Days "detecting problems" and then "troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem." I also went to device...