Windows 10: Windows Audio Service is missing/gone

Discus and support Windows Audio Service is missing/gone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today, i started my laptop and it crashed, when i restarted, the audio stopped working, with the following error: Windows Audio Service is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jrelvas1, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Jrelvas1 Win User

Windows Audio Service is missing/gone

Today, i started my laptop and it crashed, when i restarted, the audio stopped working, with the following error: Windows Audio Service is not activated, so i go check for the services to restart it, but i didn't find the windows audio service, after some more searching i understood that it's missing.

So, is there any way to bring it back? or i need to roll back to a previous version?

:)

Jrelvas1, Jun 22, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 22, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Windows Audio Service is missing/gone

After running Audio troubleshooter error: 'one or more audio service isn't running'

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you receive the error message: 'one or more audio service isn't running', this might have occurred due to the audio services.

I suggest you to restart the service, set it to automatic and check if it helps.

Step 1: Stop the Windows Audio service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Audio Service is missing/gone

1. Windows Audio Service is missing/gone - Similar Threads - Audio Service missing

2. Generic Audio driver detected and missing Windows Audio in services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic Audio driver detected and missing Windows Audio in services: Hello i'm writing this in hope to be able to fix this issue that i have. I used the troubleshooting tool because i was hearing some popping/crackling inside my headphones while listening to music; the troubleshooting pointed out as an issue the " generic audio driver detected...
  3. Generic Audio driver detected and missing Windows Audio in services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Generic Audio driver detected and missing Windows Audio in services: Hello i'm writing this in hope to be able to fix this issue that i have. I used the troubleshooting tool because i was hearing some popping/crackling inside my headphones while listening to music; the troubleshooting pointed out as an issue the " generic audio driver detected...
  4. Audio is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio is gone: This just started today, I had a bluescreen and my pc restarted. Boom my Realtek drivers/audio to my headphones are gone. This happened to my friend also but he got it resolved. Dunno why this is happening, it was fine for a whole year!...
  5. Audio is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is gone: This just started today, I had a bluescreen and my pc restarted. Boom my Realtek drivers/audio to my headphones are gone. This happened to my friend also but he got it resolved. Dunno why this is happening, it was fine for a whole year!...
  6. Windows 10 The Audio Service is not running - Windows Audio in services.msc is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 The Audio Service is not running - Windows Audio in services.msc is missing: I tried to find similar threads that already exist but they are all unresolved or for an outdated platform. Last night my Windows 10 updated and the audio no longer works. The error when I hover over the audio button on the task bar is "The Audio Service is not running." The...
  7. Multimedia Audio Services missing

Multimedia Audio Services missing: Hi all, currently I use windows 10 Education version 2004. Audio, sound of web, mp3, gaming, ... work normally, but I saw in task scheduler have 2 task - Cache task - Multimedia sound task - When I start up 2020/07/28 19:00:00 and checked task scheduler both of them...
  8. Windows audio service missing / disappeared

Windows audio service missing / disappeared: Today, I started my laptop and it crashed, when I restarted, the audio stopped working, with the following error: the Windows audio service is not activated, so I look for the services to restart it, but I did not find the windows audio service , after searching more I...
  9. Windows Audio Service is missing after a bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio Service is missing after a bluescreen: Hello everyone, After a bluescreen, my audio (output and input) isn't working at all. When I click on the audio icon, Windows says that Windows Audio service is not enabled and ask me if I want to activate it but it doesn't work. I've already tried to : update audio...
  10. Realtek Audio Driver gone missing

Realtek Audio Driver gone missing: i have a brand new msi gv62 8rd. hasnt even been 3 days and im already having audio issues after an update that caused my computer to freeze. it basically shows as if i dont have any internal speakers installed at all. re installing the and updating the drivers HAS NOT helped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows audio service gone

2. audio service is missing

3. winsowa audio service missing

4. windows audio is missing