Windows 10: Windows Audio Too Quiet

Discus and support Windows Audio Too Quiet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This problem started a few months ago. All of a sudden, my audio got really quiet, even on the loudest settings I could bring it. I have searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by suryc99, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:57 PM.

1. suryc99 Win User

Windows Audio Too Quiet

This problem started a few months ago. All of a sudden, my audio got really quiet, even on the loudest settings I could bring it. I have searched countless websites for a solution, but nothing worked. At first, I could fix it by uninstalling my audio driver and restarting, but now even that doesn't work. I have tried:

• Reinstalling Realtek audio driver
    • Updating the driver
    • Using old versions of Realtek
    • Using the default windows high definition audio driver
    • Turning on the equalizer enhancement
    • Turning my volume all the way up
    • Switching to a different output Headphones
    • Turning on Spatial Sound
    • Disabling communication noise reduction
    • Updating Windows
    • Reinstalling Windows
    • Reinstalling all drivers the motherboard recommends

My specs:

• AMD Ryzen 3 2200G - CPU
    • 16 GB - RAM
    • B450I GAMING PLUS AC - MOBO
    • AMD Radeon RX 570 - GPU

I am also using Windows 10 Pro version 19041.172

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 Action Center Stuck in Quiet Hours

Hi, I find this interesting (in a warped, twisted sort of way *Wink)
    Set Quiet Hours in Windows 10 - Windows Help -

Set Quiet Hours in Windows 10

Applies to Windows 10
    Quiet Hours are times of day when you don't want to be disturbed by notifications. How to set them up:

• 1. Click the Action Center icon on the taskbar.
    • 2. Click Quiet hours.
      3. Set your Quiet Hours.
    The last (3) seems to suggest there is a setting - but as you - and others- have observed it seems to be just an on/off button now.

E.g.
    Windows 10: No scheduled Quiet Hours? - Windows Central Forums
    I've not seen Quiet hours on, so can't comment on your other query, sorry.

3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Audio Too Quiet

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows Audio Too Quiet

1. Windows Audio Too Quiet - Similar Threads - Audio Too Quiet

2. Microphone suddenly too quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone suddenly too quiet: My microphone was working just fine yesterday, but now my friends are describing it as being like communicating through two cans and a string. I rebooted my PC twice, fiddled in the settings, and no dice. My mic works good on my phone. I told my dad about the issue and he...
  3. Headphones Audio Very Quiet.

Headphones Audio Very Quiet.: Hi all. For the first time in a long time I decided to plug In earphones into my desktop. The audio I get out of it is very quiet and at full volume I have very limited sound. I tried updating drivers, disabling all audio enhancements and nothing is working. These are brand...
  4. Xbox App Mic Too Quiet

Xbox App Mic Too Quiet: When I use my headset with the Xbox app on the PC for Xbox party chat everyone complains that I am too quiet. I know it's not the headset as I use this headset when i am on the Xbox itself and I don't get any complaints....
  5. usb mic too quiet for other people to hear

in Windows 10 Customization
    usb mic too quiet for other people to hear: I have had some trouble with my usb headset mic because its too quiet even when i shout into it. I've seen some other questions about this but they don't help. if anyone has a solution please help....
  6. Windows Audio missing, Windows is dead quiet

Windows Audio missing, Windows is dead quiet: Hi all. I don't know if who's at fault... W10 latest update or my 6yo hardware. My speakers are connected to my PB via optical audio cable, directly into the MB. I lost all light from the optical output and all sound from all MB ports. If I connect other audio devices...
  7. Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10

Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10: Hi I'm having a weird problem on my laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The earphone volume is either too loud or too quiet, and seems to switch between these two upon every restart. When it's too loud, keeping it at 1/100 is equivalent to 20-30/100 when sound was normal, when...
  8. Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10: Hi I'm having a weird problem on my laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The earphone volume is either too loud or too quiet, and seems to switch between these two upon every restart. When it's too loud, keeping it at 1/100 is equivalent to 20-30/100 when sound was normal, when...
  9. Very quiet beep, no other audio.

Very quiet beep, no other audio.: So, this problem actually started a few hours ago in Windows 7 after a reboot. The only sound coming out of my headphones or speakers is a very quiet non stop beep, and no other audio plays. I tried to install Windows 10, but that didn't fix the issue. Still the same thing...
  10. Audio Issues - Quiet & no detection of headphones

Audio Issues - Quiet & no detection of headphones: Hi Everyone Im new to the forum I hope I have posted this in the right place. Im having audio problems that I have been unable to resolve I have looked around on google and found some so called solutions but nothing has worked for me so far, I have posted my pc specs and...