Windows 10: Windows Audio Troubleshooter now opens get help rather than msdt

Discus and support Windows Audio Troubleshooter now opens get help rather than msdt in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when I right click now it opens the chat bot get help app can we change this back to windows diagonistic tool?Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TylerBogan, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Windows Audio Troubleshooter now opens get help rather than msdt

when I right click now it opens the chat bot get help app can we change this back to windows diagonistic tool?Thanks

:)

TylerBogan, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Audio not working! Need Help!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to go to the below link, select appropriate Windows operating system and download the audio driver and install same.

http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/580/0/5/0gOdr7OTSYtNTbh2/45/

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Windows Audio Troubleshooter now opens get help rather than msdt

After running Audio troubleshooter error: 'one or more audio service isn't running'

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you receive the error message: 'one or more audio service isn't running', this might have occurred due to the audio services.

I suggest you to restart the service, set it to automatic and check if it helps.

Step 1: Stop the Windows Audio service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows Audio Troubleshooter now opens get help rather than msdt

1. Windows Audio Troubleshooter now opens get help rather than msdt - Similar Threads - Audio Troubleshooter opens

2. msdt exe

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    msdt exe: download msdt exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msdt-exe/b1223909-2b4e-45c3-b2cf-d6a77deaa95a
  3. How is Windows getting harder to use rather than easier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is Windows getting harder to use rather than easier: I am trying to organize my photos and you barely have enough room to drag to select multiple files without clicking them or hitting the scroll bar. Randomly it copies bunches of them.Sometimes when I am dragging to select them it just starts selecting way more than I want...
  4. How is Windows getting harder to use rather than easier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How is Windows getting harder to use rather than easier: I am trying to organize my photos and you barely have enough room to drag to select multiple files without clicking them or hitting the scroll bar. Randomly it copies bunches of them.Sometimes when I am dragging to select them it just starts selecting way more than I want...
  5. Windows 10 MSDT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 MSDT: Windows 10 MSDT pass key please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-msdt/0b4fc372-361a-41de-b923-ed6dc56872e4
  6. Audio Troubleshooting no longer working since removing Get Help app, no audio at all now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Troubleshooting no longer working since removing Get Help app, no audio at all now: As the title says, I was having issues with the audio troubleshooting app "Get Help" that now comes pre-installed on Windows 10. I could not access further audio options because of the "Get Help" app, so I had to remove it. Audio help I needed is outlined here:...
  7. Help troubleshooting audio issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help troubleshooting audio issue: Hey guys, I would like your help just to troubleshoot something related to audio on windows 10 (it happens on a desktop and laptop). I get some audio pops and crackles even though I tried everything to fix it. If you can, please follow the steps on the video ( it takes one...
  8. Passkey for msdt tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Passkey for msdt tool: Who should I ask for the passkey for the msdt tool? I have a lenovoG50-45 with Windows 10Home 17134 version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passkey-for-msdt-tool/2e69125a-15cd-4888-8ffc-cc19733661c8
  9. Running Windows 10 How can I get it to open to Desktop rather than Chrome?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Running Windows 10 How can I get it to open to Desktop rather than Chrome?: I run Windows 10 64bit and can find no way to change the startup program. I would like it to open to desktop, but have not found how to do that. It used to open to Edge before I added Google Chrome. Any help would be appreciated...
  10. Forcing a program to open on the second monitor rather than the main

in Windows 10 Support
    Forcing a program to open on the second monitor rather than the main: I have my TV connected to HDMI and a small, old monitor connected to VGA on a Radeon 4600 video card. I have Kodi (multimedia player) set to open full screen when the default user account logs in and it does so on the main monitor which is my TV. I have the smaller, older...