Windows 10: Windows audio

Discus and support Windows audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i talk to someone their hear themselfs twice pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NebitnoCr, May 23, 2020.

1. NebitnoCr Win User

Windows audio

When i talk to someone their hear themselfs twice pls help

:)

NebitnoCr, May 23, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
  4. Windows audio

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows audio

1. Windows audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. Audio drivers Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio drivers Issue: Before we start...... My Audio works just fine with a wireless bluetooth & to ensure that the speakers are actually fine i also ran Dell Diagnostic Tool & Also tested the speakers & the audio jack with UbuntuUSB Bootable... The Problem I am facing is that as also hinted...
  3. No Directional Audio or Spatial sound on Windows

No Directional Audio or Spatial sound on Windows: Recently I had updated Windows to the newest update and I noticed that my audio was a little flat. I tried playing games and I noticed that there is no Directional audio, For example when I hear a gunshot there is no way of knowing what direction it was from. I am a seriously...
  4. Gamebar/Xbox One Controller PC Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gamebar/Xbox One Controller PC Audio Issues: Alright, so I've detailed this issue overhere as well on Reddit, although I have new information in this post. I'll be copy/pasting some of what I wrote there for ease. This issue has existed continuously for long enough to where I finally felt the need to make a post...
  5. surface pro 4 running windows 10 audio low at 100%

surface pro 4 running windows 10 audio low at 100%: Hi, I recently restored my surface pro 4 running windows 10 and find that the audio on all sources at playback is low via the inbuilt speakers - both source and output are set at 100%, any ideas how I can increase the levels? thanks...
  6. Microphone app in win10 mutes all audio

Microphone app in win10 mutes all audio: This only happens when I play the game squad. It'll turn on the widget on the bottom right saying "this application is using the microphone" However, when it does, all audio is muted even on the game itself. When I turn off the mic app itself, everything is fine, however,...
  7. Help fast okay my audio is not working and my mic is its a dual split so it’s a mic and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help fast okay my audio is not working and my mic is its a dual split so it’s a mic and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/decompressi0n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gu0pgo/help_fast_okay_my_audio_is_not_working_and_my_mic/
  8. Static/crackling noise in audio when under load, please help I tried everything

Static/crackling noise in audio when under load, please help I tried everything: I recently built my new PC, based on a Ryzen 5 3600 with a Gigabyte Auros B450 M motherboard and a Gigabyte RTX 2060 and I notice that when the system is under load (while gaming) I hear occasional static cracks in the audio; it's not a constant noise, they just pop up every...
  9. Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio: I think that something is going on with my audio drivers or something in windows 10 is not letting me get audio to my headset. I have the corsair void Pro Wireless headset and I went and uninstalled the program and the drivers and reinstalled everything and the issue is...
  10. I'm having a strange audio issue

I'm having a strange audio issue: I have the Realtek ALC887 onboard audio. The test button in the sound control panel is the only sound I can hear. I tried reinstalling the drivers, I tried troubleshooting it through windows, and getting the update that it suggested. I tried different versions of the Realtek...