Windows 10: Windows audio

Discus and support Windows audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i talk to someone their hear themselfs twice pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NebitnoCr, May 23, 2020.

1. NebitnoCr Win User

Windows audio

When i talk to someone their hear themselfs twice pls help

:)

NebitnoCr, May 23, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
  4. Windows audio

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows audio

1. Windows audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly: Hello,I have noticed that sometimes on my PC sounds got freeze for 1second and then go back to normal. I have opened the to check whats going on and got results liek this:OpisŚcieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeSygnatura problemuNazwa...
  3. Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly: Hello,I have noticed that sometimes on my PC sounds got freeze for 1second and then go back to normal. I have opened the to check whats going on and got results liek this:OpisŚcieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeSygnatura problemuNazwa...
  4. How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset: Im having an issue where im using my sony xm4 as my audio output and a shure m7 microphone as my audio input however, when im playing certain games the audio would sound half as good in quality, i unchecked hands free mode in my device manager but now when im playing games my...
  5. How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset

How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset: Im having an issue where im using my sony xm4 as my audio output and a shure m7 microphone as my audio input however, when im playing certain games the audio would sound half as good in quality, i unchecked hands free mode in my device manager but now when im playing games my...
  6. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  7. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  8. Airpods Max detected as only Audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Max detected as only Audio device: I am using Airpods Max and Im trying to use them as a headset. Iam using a Razer blade 18 laptop. The headphones are detected as a audio device. in settings when I clicked on bluetooth devices it says "Connected audio". When I connect the headphones to a different laptop it...
  9. Airpods Max detected as only Audio device

Airpods Max detected as only Audio device: I am using Airpods Max and Im trying to use them as a headset. Iam using a Razer blade 18 laptop. The headphones are detected as a audio device. in settings when I clicked on bluetooth devices it says "Connected audio". When I connect the headphones to a different laptop it...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10: Something strange happened a few days ago when my Realtek HD Audio somehow got mixed up. For some reason, Realtek HD Audio Manager is no longer found in Control Panel, and when I switch over to the speakers, I hear no sound, that is, until I switch over to my other machine...