Windows 10: Windows Audiosrv not working

Discus and support Windows Audiosrv not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Corebert22, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Windows Audiosrv not working

Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't running, and I can't start it manually, I always get the error:

'Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer.

Error 5: Access is denied'

Already tried uninstalling/reinstalling without any success.

I hope someone got any leads how to fix this problem, can't wrap my head around how the update screwed that one up.

[moved from German forums]

:)

Corebert22, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Windows Audiosrv not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows Audiosrv not working

1. Windows Audiosrv not working - Similar Threads - Audiosrv working

2. SC config audiosrv start= auto not available with windows 11, no audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SC config audiosrv start= auto not available with windows 11, no audio: SC config audiosrv start= auto No success, it says "not installed". I have with windows 11 in an HP envy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sc-config-audiosrv-start-auto-not-available-with/28e49e65-0862-47a3-8116-695c1428170b
  3. SC config audiosrv start= auto not available with windows 11, no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SC config audiosrv start= auto not available with windows 11, no audio: SC config audiosrv start= auto No success, it says "not installed". I have with windows 11 in an HP envy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sc-config-audiosrv-start-auto-not-available-with/28e49e65-0862-47a3-8116-695c1428170b
  4. Running Windows 11 and the sound settings will not open. Windows Audio Audiosrv and Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11 and the sound settings will not open. Windows Audio Audiosrv and Windows...: I have a TUF Gaming B450M Plus II Motherboard with onboard audio. All audio has stopped working and when I try to access the sound settings the settings window starts to load and then quickly closes. I do not have the services Windows Audio or Windows Endpoint Builder...
  5. Running Windows 11 and the sound settings will not open. Windows Audio Audiosrv and Windows...

Running Windows 11 and the sound settings will not open. Windows Audio Audiosrv and Windows...: I have a TUF Gaming B450M Plus II Motherboard with onboard audio. All audio has stopped working and when I try to access the sound settings the settings window starts to load and then quickly closes. I do not have the services Windows Audio or Windows Endpoint Builder...
  6. Suche Standartwerte für Registryeintrag Audiosrv Depend on Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suche Standartwerte für Registryeintrag Audiosrv Depend on Service: Hallo liebe Community,ich habe gestern fälschlicherweise die Werte des Registryeintrags HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Sevices/Audiosrv/DependOnService geändert bzw. Alle bis auf den Eintrag RpcSs gelöscht.Die Pointe der Geschichte ist wohl, dass sich...
  7. Suche Standartwerte für Registryeintrag Audiosrv Depend on Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suche Standartwerte für Registryeintrag Audiosrv Depend on Service: Hallo liebe Community,ich habe gestern fälschlicherweise die Werte des Registryeintrags HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Sevices/Audiosrv/DependOnService geändert bzw. Alle bis auf den Eintrag RpcSs gelöscht.Die Pointe der Geschichte ist wohl, dass sich...
  8. Suche Standartwerte für Registryeintrag Audiosrv Depend on Service

9. Audiosrv is somehow causing my audio interface to enable/disable in loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audiosrv is somehow causing my audio interface to enable/disable in loop: So I recently bought a new laptop with windows 10 on it, I planned to use it for studying and music production. So I have an audio interface that works perfectly on my other pc and when I plug it in my laptop, it causes my audio device to enabling/disabling in loop, which...
  10. Sound stops working ~ Audiosrv can't be restarted (Error 1053)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stops working ~ Audiosrv can't be restarted (Error 1053): Randomly, usually after I come back to the computer after a break, I find that the sound has stopped working, and is also affecting some related areas. This has the following symptoms: * Winamp can't start a track anymore, and crashes when trying to do so (does not respond)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audiosrv not found