Windows 10: windows authenticity

Discus and support windows authenticity in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello friend, I just bought windows 10 retail, at a fairly cheap price from one of the online stores in our country. the product is in the form of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AgelSahril, May 13, 2022.

1. windows authenticity

Hello friend, I just bought windows 10 retail, at a fairly cheap price from one of the online stores in our country. the product is in the form of a box containing the product key and a flash installer. to convince my heart that this is genuine windows, what should i do..? what is the most accurate way to find out the authenticity of windows?? I'm really looking forward to your answers. Thank you. by, Sahril, Indonesia

:)

AgelSahril, May 13, 2022
  2. VIC
    Vic Win User

Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

3. XTL
    xTL Win User
    How To Create Two Factor Authentication for Remote Desktop

Hello artmanphoto, are you using the built in remote software that comes with windows 10 ?
    I too use remote software, so can i suggest you change to one of the following.
    Because the remote software that comes with windows is very insecure.

Anydesk
    To use 2 step authenticator with anydesk go here

Teamviewer
    To use 2 step authenticator with teamviewer go here

Splashtop
    To use 2 step authenticator with splashtop go here

Radmin
    Does not have 2 step authentication as far as i know.
    But it does have IP Filter, very high security.

All 4 have very high security,
    Anydesk, Splashtop & teamviewer all have so you can add two factor authentication with google authenticator.
    Personally i prefer radmin windows authenticity :)

* Had to add Anydesk to my suggestion because it's just to good to leave out *

4. windows authenticity

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2022
Thema:

windows authenticity

1. windows authenticity - Similar Threads - authenticity

2. Microsoft Authenticator New Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator New Phone: Hello !!I currently have the ms authenticator app personal ms account on my android phone and works as it should, but in a few weeks i will buy a new phone to upgrade my current one.I'm not sure how to do the recovery on my new phone. This article says:"Adding Authenticator...
  3. Microsoft Authenticator New Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticator New Phone: Hello !!I currently have the ms authenticator app personal ms account on my android phone and works as it should, but in a few weeks i will buy a new phone to upgrade my current one.I'm not sure how to do the recovery on my new phone. This article says:"Adding Authenticator...
  4. Microsoft Authenticator app and passkeys.

Microsoft Authenticator app and passkeys.: Hello !! I want to ask something, it's not related to windows, but there isn't a more similar category. Does the ms authenticator app support login via a passkey ?? Because it seems it doesn't.I create a passkey on my android phone for the micosoft account, I deleted the ms...
  5. Microsoft Authenticator app and passkeys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator app and passkeys.: Hello !! I want to ask something, it's not related to windows, but there isn't a more similar category. Does the ms authenticator app support login via a passkey ?? Because it seems it doesn't.I create a passkey on my android phone for the micosoft account, I deleted the ms...
  6. cant sign into authenticator app for android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into authenticator app for android: HiTrying to sign into my authenticator app on my android phone and it keep coming up with "no network connection". All my other apps are working including my google authenticator, I've cleared the cache and memory no effect, uninstalled reinstalled no effect I've even changed...
  7. cant sign into authenticator app for android

cant sign into authenticator app for android: HiTrying to sign into my authenticator app on my android phone and it keep coming up with "no network connection". All my other apps are working including my google authenticator, I've cleared the cache and memory no effect, uninstalled reinstalled no effect I've even changed...
  8. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...
  9. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...
  10. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account