Windows 10: Windows authomatic downloads are all pending.

Discus and support Windows authomatic downloads are all pending. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently had to reinstall Windows 10. Now my Windows updates all say pending but they are all pending. I have tried all the steps suggested in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DDHill, Mar 19, 2019.

1. DDHill Win User

Windows authomatic downloads are all pending.

I recently had to reinstall Windows 10. Now my Windows updates all say pending but they are all pending. I have tried all the steps suggested in the community forum all except doing a clean installation. What can I do. I upgraded from Windows 8 several years back and now I have Windows 8 and Windows 10 downloads. What can I do

:)

DDHill, Mar 19, 2019

2. download pending

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you're experiencing with the download in Windows Store. For better assistance, please answer the following questions.

• What app are you trying to download?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the pending download?
    • How much storage space is available on your computer?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Anakunda Win User
    Pending Download - corrupted WU database

This have been working for a while, but now there's another pending update KB4346783 in stalled state. Running troubleshooter only discovers problems in windows update that is partially fixed but not the corrupt database.

I have followed all steps here and the database corruption is still not gone.

Now I can download the package manually from Windows Catalog, but the Windows Update service is unusable.

Anakunda, Mar 19, 2019
  4. DylanM Win User

Pending Download in Market Place

I've downloaded many apps from the mark place but when I downloaded X Box live Extras it was pending. It will not delete. It will not download. It will only pend. How do I download this app? or delete it so it's not listed in my downloads? If I press and
    hold, it just sayes pending. I cant delete it or download it again.

DylanM, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows authomatic downloads are all pending. - Similar Threads - authomatic downloads are

2. Downloads stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  3. Downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  4. Downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....: As of 1/6/20, I have not been able to complete Windows update because there are 4 updates that just sit there at "Pending Download" !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-pending-downloads/7a8c2f72-42f1-4343-aa96-f9817c9ec6a3
  6. All downloads are stuck on pending.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All downloads are stuck on pending.: All of my downloads in the microsoft store are stuck on pending, and none of them are starting to download. This also means I can't download anything in the xbox (beta) with the game pass....
  7. Download Pending

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Pending: https://i.imgur.com/64qEXZB.png Nothing being solved. I've done this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter and this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=9905 I have recently reset my PC keeping my old...
  8. Pending Download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pending Download: Hello I can't finish updates. Settings>Updates indicates previous error, I choose to Retry and get bunch of found updates but all with status of pending download. What can I do to unblock the stalled updates? [img] 116124
  9. "Pending download" problem!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Pending download" problem!: Hello guys, lately, all out of sudden, I am unable to update my Windows (17723.1000) to 17730.1000 (rs5_release) Insider Preview as well as receive definition update for Windows Defender because of the "Pending download" status. I have tried deleting temporary files as well...
  10. "Pending download" problem!

in Windows 10 Support
    "Pending download" problem!: Hello guys, lately, all out of sudden, I am unable to update my Windows (17723.1000) to 17730.1000 (rs5_release) Insider Preview as well as receive definition update for Windows Defender because of the "Pending download" status. I have tried deleting temporary files as well...