Windows 10: Windows Auto Enhance Disable

Discus and support Windows Auto Enhance Disable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I am using windows 10 home currently. In the settings on the photos app, I can not find the disable auto-enhance toggle button. When I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Prisque_, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Prisque_ Win User

Windows Auto Enhance Disable

Hello. I am using windows 10 home currently. In the settings on the photos app, I can not find the disable auto-enhance toggle button. When I click on my pictures from inside my file manager, it launches the photos app where windows automatically enhances the picture. This is really inconvenient for me as a photographer because I can not quickly view the raw unedited photo. When I go into the settings on the photos app, there is no toggle to disable this auto-enhance feature. Please help.

Windows Auto Enhance Disable 55dfc8b4-9422-4783-823d-f107915844e3?upload=true.png

:)

Prisque_, Jul 31, 2020

2. Disable auto enhance in Photos app

Hi,

I'm having some problems with the Photos app as it automatically enhances my RAW photos, which is kind of ridiculous without actually giving me the option to disable it or not. I've searched online and people suggest to simply disable ''Automatically enhance
    your photos'' in the settings under Viewing and editing, but I do not have that option, as you can see in the screenshot I've attached below. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Edit: I might all add that once opening the RAW photos in the Photos app and after they are auto enhanced they also appear auto enhanced in other image viewing apps, which is completely ludicrous. Only app that displays the images correctly is QuickLook
    preview.

Windows Auto Enhance Disable c078d6d3-b2b6-4ed7-924f-0fef3237b0ca?upload=true.png

Rolands Zilvinskis, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Auto-Enhance Photos

Hi Judith,

Regarding your concern about Auto-Enhance photos feature on Windows 10. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried using it with Windows 10?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you also tried updating your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried checking the
      article
      about enhance or edit photos?

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Windows Auto Enhance Disable

Mic wont work

Hi,

We suggest you to disable auto enhancement in sound settings. To do that follow the steps below:

• Right click the speaker icon on Windows taskbar.
    • Click Recording devices.
    • Click Recording tab.
    • Right click Microphone.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click Enhancements tab.
    • Tick the disable all enhancements box.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows Auto Enhance Disable

1. Windows Auto Enhance Disable - Similar Threads - Auto Enhance Disable

2. How to disable auto enhance on photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable auto enhance on photos.: This standard advice below doesn't work. Clicking the gear opens settings but there is no "Automatically enhance my photos" switch to turn on or off.I have heard this problem has been corrected, but it's still a problem on my copy. I simply want to open and view my original...
  3. How to disable auto enhance on photos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable auto enhance on photos.: This standard advice below doesn't work. Clicking the gear opens settings but there is no "Automatically enhance my photos" switch to turn on or off.I have heard this problem has been corrected, but it's still a problem on my copy. I simply want to open and view my original...
  4. Auto enhancment of photos

Auto enhancment of photos: So if I want to look at photos on my Windows 11 they are automaticlly adjusted to be brighter or darker then original. How can i stop that? Thabks for replies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-enhancment-of-photos/55aef43d-e195-4906-96d9-04d3232dc290
  5. How to disable auto-enhance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable auto-enhance: Hello,I im an amateur photographer and have been struggling with the auto enhance thing of windows. I love to underexpose photos and windows turns them as bright as day and as noisy as a fighter jet and it looks horrible. I have tried using other apps or programs and it...
  6. How to disable auto-enhance

How to disable auto-enhance: Hello,I im an amateur photographer and have been struggling with the auto enhance thing of windows. I love to underexpose photos and windows turns them as bright as day and as noisy as a fighter jet and it looks horrible. I have tried using other apps or programs and it...
  7. Disable auto enhance images on windows 11 photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable auto enhance images on windows 11 photos app: I would like to disable the auto enhance my photos option on the photos app in windows 11. For some reason there doesnt seem to be an option to disable it on the windows 11 home version. This was an option in the settings on my windows 10 pc. I just want to use the app to...
  8. Disable auto enhance images on windows 11 photos app

Disable auto enhance images on windows 11 photos app: I would like to disable the auto enhance my photos option on the photos app in windows 11. For some reason there doesnt seem to be an option to disable it on the windows 11 home version. This was an option in the settings on my windows 10 pc. I just want to use the app to...
  9. Windows Auto Enhance Disable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Auto Enhance Disable: Hello. I am using windows 10 home currently. In the settings on the photos app, I can not find the disable auto-enhance toggle button. When I click on my pictures from inside my file manager, it launches the photos app where windows automatically enhances the picture. This is...
  10. Disable auto enhance in Photos app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable auto enhance in Photos app: Hi, I'm having some problems with the Photos app as it automatically enhances my RAW photos, which is kind of ridiculous without actually giving me the option to disable it or not. I've searched online and people suggest to simply disable ''Automatically enhance your...