Windows 10: windows auto-maximizing

Discus and support windows auto-maximizing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I stop windows from auto-maximizing when I move them? Also how do I stop the automatic split screen action? I want to control these behaviors,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonaldCooley, Jul 29, 2020.

1. windows auto-maximizing

How do I stop windows from auto-maximizing when I move them? Also how do I stop the automatic split screen action? I want to control these behaviors, not have them happen when I move something a little bit!

:)

DonaldCooley, Jul 29, 2020

2. Window 10 auto maximize disable, how to?

I had a dump question, after search this forum and followed step to disable auto maximize everytime I moved window still didn't work for me,

* From Ease of access center: the box check to prevent window from auto maximize........(window still auto maximize when I dragged)

* I tried to uncheck the box and apply but after I closed control panel it went back to normal. Please help I hate this feature

Jasonvo314, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Anis_96 Win User
    microsoft edge auto maximize

this terrible Microsoft edge auto maximize is turning me crazy , I have a very big screen and I want to do multi task (watching a youtube video in same time making Autodesk work ) the problem is that when I click in full screen in youtube I expect
    that it would take only the size of the browser like my ipad but this terrible auto maximize makes it in the entire screen so I can't do the multi task , don't advice me to see the youtube video next to it's suggestion and comment I want to see only the video
    and next to it my Autodesk , please help as soon as possible

Anis_96, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

windows auto-maximizing

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

windows auto-maximizing

1. windows auto-maximizing - Similar Threads - auto maximizing

2. Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue: We have a desktop computer. Windows 11 Pro. We have been having issues with our keyboard missing letters and then our mouse died, so we bought a new one of both. We installed the new one, now we have auto scroll issues on windows screens, not just the browser, and we cannot...
  3. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  4. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  5. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. explorer map auto maximizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer map auto maximizes: Hello,So since a few weeks there is an anoying issue.When I'm watching a video or so in fullscreen and I have a map open that is minimisedit will randomly maximize itself on it's own covering the movie or vid I'm watching.How can I can cancel this ? This happens on both of my...
  7. explorer map auto maximizes

explorer map auto maximizes: Hello,So since a few weeks there is an anoying issue.When I'm watching a video or so in fullscreen and I have a map open that is minimisedit will randomly maximize itself on it's own covering the movie or vid I'm watching.How can I can cancel this ? This happens on both of my...
  8. Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode

Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode: If the taskbar on your Windows desktop is not appearing when hovering your mouse over it in auto-hide mode, I have a solution to your problem! After hours of scouring the Internet about this exact issue, I finally found out what was happening. If you are experiencing not...
  9. Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode: If the taskbar on your Windows desktop is not appearing when hovering your mouse over it in auto-hide mode, I have a solution to your problem! After hours of scouring the Internet about this exact issue, I finally found out what was happening. If you are experiencing not...
  10. Taskbar Does NOT Autohide While a Window is Maximized cannot access Taskbar in auto-hide mode

in Windows 10 Gaming