Windows 10: Windows - Auto repair in loop

Discus and support Windows - Auto repair in loop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not able to start my windows machine. Its going into automatic repair. I tried following options: 1. System restore - Could not able to select the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chakkravarthy, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Windows - Auto repair in loop

Not able to start my windows machine. Its going into automatic repair. I tried following options:

1. System restore - Could not able to select the disk

2. using command prompt - restored registry files

3. DELL USB restore option

when i tried USB restore option, it found that drivers are corrupted.

Please let me know if there are any other options available to recover the system.

Can i install new windows 10 software? Does the personal folders/ files exist if i install new windows?

:)

chakkravarthy, Jun 16, 2019

2. Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 16, 2019
  3. GaryHoude Win User
    Auto REpair loop

Also the fix I tried was titled with the Auto Repair loop for windows 8 it instructed me to get to the command prompt and enter "chkdsk/r c through f

GaryHoude, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Windows - Auto repair in loop

Windows 10 Auto repair loop

Windows 10 auto repair couldn't repair on my grandson's laptop and is a constant loop. Seems there are many issues like this. Any advise would be great.

Aquarius 2015, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows - Auto repair in loop

1. Windows - Auto repair in loop - Similar Threads - Auto repair loop

2. Auto Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Repair loop: I was trying to help a neighbor with his computer. He forgot his startup password. After several guesses his computer went into the auto repair loop. I did all the tests and everything passed. I did a chkdsk. Nothing worked. I don't have a boot disc or thumb drive. What can I...
  3. Auto Repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto Repair loop: I was trying to help a neighbor with his computer. He forgot his startup password. After several guesses his computer went into the auto repair loop. I did all the tests and everything passed. I did a chkdsk. Nothing worked. I don't have a boot disc or thumb drive. What can I...
  4. Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto repair loop: Hey I kinda need help with something. When I turn on my laptop I get taken to an auto repair thing. I’m not able to reset my pc or run a sfc scan. I’ve been stuck on that for hours and I really need help trying to fix it. I’ve been looking up things to help me escape it but I...
  5. Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto repair loop: Hey I kinda need help with something. When I turn on my laptop I get taken to an auto repair thing. I’m not able to reset my pc or run a sfc scan. I’ve been stuck on that for hours and I really need help trying to fix it. I’ve been looking up things to help me escape it but I...
  6. Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto repair loop: Today when I turn on my laptop, I get a black screen that says "preparing automatic repair" and then changes to "diagnosing PC". They take me to a blue screen with various options. I have searched the internet on how to solve this, but nothing has worked. Whenever I tried...
  7. Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto repair loop: Today when I turn on my laptop, I get a black screen that says "preparing automatic repair" and then changes to "diagnosing PC". They take me to a blue screen with various options. I have searched the internet on how to solve this, but nothing has worked. Whenever I tried...
  8. Auto repair loop

Auto repair loop: Hi, my asus laptop is stuck in an auto repair loop any fixes i cannot restart nor boot into safe mode F4 i also recently got this app so called restoro to scan my laptop for any viruses or updates . When it was scanning it had a blue screen idk why could this new app cause...
  9. auto repair loop

auto repair loop: I have a pc that I use for gaming it recently started going in a loop auto repair mode telling me stop code page fault in non page are and it says what failed win32k.sys I have tried the offered fixes in auto repair with no luck I am not computer lterate but would really...
  10. Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto repair loop: y windows 10 got stuck on the auto repair inicialization loop. I've tryed everything, even restauring the system keeping only the files and it didn't work. I think it's a hardware problem. At the end I bought another notebook, and I'd like to know if there is a way of copying...