Windows 10: Windows auto resizing and getting focus when ready

Discus and support Windows auto resizing and getting focus when ready in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I would like to set app windows to stop auto resizing and getting focus when ready. For example, I double click to open an app that takes some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ViniciusZanotello, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Windows auto resizing and getting focus when ready

Hi!

I would like to set app windows to stop auto resizing and getting focus when ready.

For example, I double click to open an app that takes some time.

Then I go to a web browser and start using it. I'm putting my password and the first app resizes, gets focus and I type my password there.

How do I turn this off?

thanks in advance!

:)

ViniciusZanotello, Jan 30, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Sending and Auto Resize Photos

Hi

I always take photos with high definition (9-12Mpix).

The photo size are about 1Mo-2Mo, the sending by MMS is too large, I suggest auto-resize before send the MMS.

Best Regards

bifou---01, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Windows auto resizing and getting focus when ready

Lumia 820 Auto-Focus not focusing

Hi,

I got the same issue on the phone, i believe the video does very well when compared to the Auto Focus in the still shoots.

I did research on the issue and it seems like there is an issue with the Nokia firmware. The best option of the work around i would suggest is Proshot application which is a paid one.

I am a hobbist for photography, i would suggest this one as you have various options including manual focus then relying on the auto focus of the camera.

Hope this helps and also NOKIA, before you lose your customer, please could you fix the camera (auto focus).

Thanks,

Psycho

PsychoPredator, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows auto resizing and getting focus when ready

1. Windows auto resizing and getting focus when ready - Similar Threads - auto resizing getting

2. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  3. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  4. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Getting windows ready

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting windows ready: After uninstalling several programs and restarting, laptop stuck on getting Windows ready screen. Dell, AMD processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-windows-ready/12df4cb5-9233-4d25-99f2-54feea2ea3bc
  6. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Windows Ready: My laptop stuck at Getting Windows ready, After 50 Minutes My Laptop booted up. Just a random thought ! When Microsoft releases several updates, but why cant this issue be fixed ? Comment your views, If you Guys too annoyed with this....
  7. auto resizing page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    auto resizing page: how to i stop my computer from resize my page when i move my finger on the touch pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-resizing-page/182dee7b-7d64-4818-be61-587b2e5cbf4c
  8. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Windows Ready: I don’t really know what category to put this under, but, I’m stuck on the “Getting Windows Ready - Don’t turn off your computer” screen This has been going on for *2 days*, yesterday and all of today. I’ve left it for hours with no progress, I took out anything externally...
  9. Auto resize column widths in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto resize column widths in Windows?: I know that if I open a folder in W10 there are numer****umn bar, Ctrl +, etc Is there any way of setting this as a default, s****ze when a folder is opened?...
  10. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Windows Ready: Hello All, I hope this is the appropriate forum for this question. I was having an issue connecting wo something I had in the and think it was a java issue (it works fine on my desktop, not so much on my laptop and I'm not even sure java is on my desktop). I know it...