Windows 10: Windows auto update keeps breaking pc

Discus and support Windows auto update keeps breaking pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time i get a forced automatic update my pc tells me it ran into a problem and needs to restart, than it uninstalls the update after 4 or 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lightwingames, May 14, 2020.

1. Windows auto update keeps breaking pc

Every time i get a forced automatic update my pc tells me it ran into a problem and needs to restart, than it uninstalls the update after 4 or 5 restarts and it works. Please does anyone have a fix.

submitted by /u/Lightwingames
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lightwingames, May 14, 2020
  2. TC-man Win User

Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, May 14, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Microsoft Auto-Updates Components of Windows Without User Permission

The nine files that are updated all have to do with the Auto-Updater itself.
    The article lists them all. No big deal.

I run auto-update anyway, so BRING ON THE NEW UPDATES !!!
    I have yet to experience any problems from MS updates on my XP network.

Kreij, May 14, 2020
  4. Windows auto update keeps breaking pc

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows auto update keeps breaking pc

1. Windows auto update keeps breaking pc - Similar Threads - auto update keeps

2. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps breaking.: Hi. I'm having severe problems with windows 10. It's running dual booted with Linux mint on my Asus tuf gaming laptop. Like a month ago it started giving me trouble. It just refuse to start. I got the loading screen but as soon as I got to the login screen it froze. If I was...
  3. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps breaking.: Hi. I'm having severe problems with windows 10. It's running dual booted with Linux mint on my Asus tuf gaming laptop. Like a month ago it started giving me trouble. It just refuse to start. I got the loading screen but as soon as I got to the login screen it froze. If I was...
  4. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 PC keeps breaking, usually after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC keeps breaking, usually after an update: Hi there, my girlfriend has a Windows 11 PC that was pre-built.2 times in the past it has done a weird thing where normal microsoft applications and general Windows stuff stops working. For example, the start menu/search bar won’t open, Microsoft To Do or sticky notes doesn’t...
  6. Windows 11 PC keeps breaking, usually after an update

Windows 11 PC keeps breaking, usually after an update: Hi there, my girlfriend has a Windows 11 PC that was pre-built.2 times in the past it has done a weird thing where normal microsoft applications and general Windows stuff stops working. For example, the start menu/search bar won’t open, Microsoft To Do or sticky notes doesn’t...
  7. Windows keeps updating And breaking my Microphone

Windows keeps updating And breaking my Microphone: I always pause my updates on windows but it keeps updating to the latest version and breaks my microphone. I tried everything but nothing works, all I can do now is to keep rolling back windows every week every time windows updates it changes the microphone to microphone...
  8. Windows keeps updating And breaking my Microphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps updating And breaking my Microphone: I always pause my updates on windows but it keeps updating to the latest version and breaks my microphone. I tried everything but nothing works, all I can do now is to keep rolling back windows every week every time windows updates it changes the microphone to microphone...
  9. Windows 10 keeps breaking my PC

Windows 10 keeps breaking my PC: A week ago, my computer stopped booting entirely due to what I assume is a failure to load Windows 10, and automatic repair, attempting to reinstall, and various other solutions never worked. I assumed my main drive was broken, so I reset my computer with the drive removed...
  10. Windows updates keep breaking my pc

Windows updates keep breaking my pc: When I started using Windows 10 everything was fine, but this changed when the updates came. This is definitely the WORST experience I've ever had with Windows, and I even thought Vista wasn't that bad. This is the experience I've had since the installation in 2015: 1....