Windows 10: Windows Automatic Power On

Discus and support Windows Automatic Power On in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC sometimes randomly powers on at night. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I don't have any input on the system when it does.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Scott Carammell, May 13, 2020.

1. Windows Automatic Power On

My Windows 10 PC sometimes randomly powers on at night. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I don't have any input on the system when it does. Does anyone have any help so I can get some sleep?

:)

Scott Carammell, May 13, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 power options

Hi Robert,

About your concern with Windows 10 power options, applied settings may not be recognized due to several reasons. We suggest that you run the Windows 10 Power troubleshooter. Here are the steps to follow:

• Go to Search, type troubleshoot, and click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Improve power usage.
    • The troubleshooting wizard will automatically start. It will try to solve any detected issues.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your concern.

Xylee Del, May 13, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 13, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Windows Automatic Power On

Windows automatically turns on

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the power options in Windows 10, let me assist you.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to run the power troubleshooter and check if it helps.

The power troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix any incorrect power settings. Refer to these steps to run this troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Select the View all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persists, try changing the Power button settings and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Power options
    • Click on Choose what the power button does in the left pane.
    • Select the appropriate option from the drop down menu and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Automatic Power On

1. Windows Automatic Power On - Similar Threads - Automatic Power

2. My pc is getting stuck and then the keyboard not responding, automatically power offs. What...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is getting stuck and then the keyboard not responding, automatically power offs. What...: My pc is getting freeze and not responding to cursor or any buttons. It automatically power offs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-getting-stuck-and-then-the-keyboard-not/9dcd4e98-5641-4abf-a15a-222df94e3957
  3. My pc is getting stuck and then the keyboard not responding, automatically power offs. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is getting stuck and then the keyboard not responding, automatically power offs. What...: My pc is getting freeze and not responding to cursor or any buttons. It automatically power offs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-getting-stuck-and-then-the-keyboard-not/9dcd4e98-5641-4abf-a15a-222df94e3957
  4. Windows 10 - After power surge, Windows loads forever with Preparing Automatic Repair,...

Windows 10 - After power surge, Windows loads forever with Preparing Automatic Repair,...: Hello,After a power surge last night, my PC no longer boots beyond the BIOS, and becomes stuck at the circling dots screen. After a number of resets, I will get a "Preparing Automatic Repair", but it never goes farther.On VERY rare occasions twice out of ~20 times, I have...
  5. Windows 10 - After power surge, Windows loads forever with Preparing Automatic Repair,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - After power surge, Windows loads forever with Preparing Automatic Repair,...: Hello,After a power surge last night, my PC no longer boots beyond the BIOS, and becomes stuck at the circling dots screen. After a number of resets, I will get a "Preparing Automatic Repair", but it never goes farther.On VERY rare occasions twice out of ~20 times, I have...
  6. Windows 10 - After power surge, Windows loads forever with Preparing Automatic Repair,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido

Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido: I lowered my vram once but some time later I thought it would become any problem so i put it to automatic now mu laptop shows critical service failed and it won't power on I tried many commands and reset with not cleaning my personal files but it is not working...
  8. Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido: I lowered my vram once but some time later I thought it would become any problem so i put it to automatic now mu laptop shows critical service failed and it won't power on I tried many commands and reset with not cleaning my personal files but it is not working...
  9. why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?: why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode every time i pluge in for charging my laptop i choose it to balanced but it automatically changes in to power efficiency mode....
  10. why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?: why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode every time i pluge in for charging my laptop i choose it to balanced but it automatically changes in to power efficiency mode....