Windows 10: windows automatic repair; no ways to find a fix

Discus and support windows automatic repair; no ways to find a fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I just turned on my PC and it led me to the Windows Automatic Repair screen. I’ve tried resetting, using another operating system, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ccalebIN, Oct 15, 2021.

1. ccalebIN Win User

windows automatic repair; no ways to find a fix

Hello! I just turned on my PC and it led me to the Windows Automatic Repair screen. I’ve tried resetting, using another operating system, and restarting and shutting down my PC. 2 of the main reasons why I can’t use System Restore, “Keep my files” reset, and Command Prompt:- Can’t find password- Don’t have an administrator accountI’m underage, so due to COVID reasons, I am not able to buy a PC and talk about it with the sellers. However, as a birthday gift, my dad bought a PC, but he doesn’t have the info needed. No Administrator account and no passwordI talked to my friends about this, but

:)

ccalebIN, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

windows automatic repair; no ways to find a fix

1. windows automatic repair; no ways to find a fix - Similar Threads - automatic repair ways

2. Windows 10 cannot automatically repair. Can't find a way to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot automatically repair. Can't find a way to fix it.: My friend system restored his pc and now it just auto goes to the startup repair screen and won't boot into windows. I tried doing the fixmbr command which worked but fixboot says something like directory/path i forgot which not found. Is there any way to fix this without a...
  3. Windows 10 cannot automatically repair. Can't find a way to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot automatically repair. Can't find a way to fix it.: My friend system restored his pc and now it just auto goes to the startup repair screen and won't boot into windows. I tried doing the fixmbr command which worked but fixboot says something like directory/path i forgot which not found. Is there any way to fix this without a...
  4. Windows 10 cannot automatically repair. Can't find a way to fix it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fix the VeraCrypt "Automatic Repair" issue on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Fix the VeraCrypt "Automatic Repair" issue on Windows: VeraCrypt is a popular open source encryption tool that may be used to encrypt files, create encrypted containers, encrypt entire hard drives and partitions, and even the system partition. Encryption of the system partition adds a bootloader to the system which loads...
  6. Automatic Repair Fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Repair Fix?: I’ve tried everything I can feasibly(personally) try. I’ve watched countless videos and read tons of articles. I can’t reset windows. I can’t boot into safe mode. I jist bought the thing so I can’t regback. It’s getting tiring and quite depressing submitted by /u/meinguru...
  7. Automatic repair fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair fix: After turning my pc on power button, after half of a minute pc opens automatic repair instantly, where title says “Your PC did not start correctly”. I’ve tried restarting, reseting without deleting files, start up repair, system restore... All of them for some reasoms didnt...
  8. Fix to my Automatic Repair Loop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix to my Automatic Repair Loop?: Hi there, Situation: A few days ago, I downloaded a new antivirus and decided to perform a system scan as I had reasons to suspect malware activity. Halfway through the scan, my computer crashed and when i tried to turn it back on, it said “Preparing Automatic Repair” and...
  9. How to fix automatic repair ?

How to fix automatic repair ?: I am very angry because from last 13 days i am trying to solve SrlTrail.txt but yet not solved.I don't want to reset my pc because there are very important software which i have installed and don't want to again download and reinstall. So please tell me a best solution for...
  10. Automatic repair not fixing anything

Automatic repair not fixing anything: Hi After updating Windows yesterday (Nov. 14th), about half a hour later my laptop freezed and buzzed. I rebooted it several time, kept going back to the same sign "automatic Repair couldn t repair your PC" I am stuck on an automatic repair loop since then. The resetting...