Windows 10: Windows automatic update has deleted/removed all my apps and all my mails have been deleted

Discus and support Windows automatic update has deleted/removed all my apps and all my mails have been deleted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I got a pop-up to run a window10 update, and I did ! ….but the update has deleted more than 60 apps which I had on my PC (I just got the list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bruno_119, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Bruno_119 Win User

Windows automatic update has deleted/removed all my apps and all my mails have been deleted

Hello,

I got a pop-up to run a window10 update, and I did ! ….but the update has deleted more than 60 apps which I had on my PC (I just got the list of them on my desktop !)

At the moment the main issue is with my mails. I lost all my mails (under window live mails) and my contacts book.

Who can help me please ?

thanks

:)

Bruno_119, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 8, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Anusha Win User

Windows automatic update has deleted/removed all my apps and all my mails have been deleted

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Windows automatic update has deleted/removed all my apps and all my mails have been deleted ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows automatic update has deleted/removed all my apps and all my mails have been deleted - Similar Threads - automatic update has

2. OneDrive has seemingly deleted all my Desktop apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has seemingly deleted all my Desktop apps: I am at my whits-end. I am an avid user of OneNote as I am a student. However, I couldn't find as I am using OneNote for windows 10 where my files are saved, and as I need to send in my laptop for repairs, I do not want to run the risk of losing all my notes.I never had a...
  3. OneDrive has seemingly deleted all my Desktop apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive has seemingly deleted all my Desktop apps: I am at my whits-end. I am an avid user of OneNote as I am a student. However, I couldn't find as I am using OneNote for windows 10 where my files are saved, and as I need to send in my laptop for repairs, I do not want to run the risk of losing all my notes.I never had a...
  4. All My Apps Deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All My Apps Deleted: I reset my computer to clear some space. I clicked on "Remove Everything." I also clicked on download windows from the cloud. Everything was going well, I signed in, talked to Cortana until I started to download some apps. When I started to install VS Code, I ran the...
  5. all my data is deleted after an automatic update?

all my data is deleted after an automatic update?: I shut my computer down the night before and when I woke up and turned on my pc, all my data was gone. It looks like a new computer. All the wallpapers are the original ones, I have no folders, and etc. Can someone tell me why/help?...
  6. Automatic update deleted all my files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic update deleted all my files: My computer was literally on and it just restarts out of nowhere and then all my files are gone once I log back in. I’m in college so it would be nice to get my fucking files back. Thanks. submitted by /u/ciscowizneski [link] [comments]...
  7. Delete all Mail data

Delete all Mail data: I'm trying to free up space on my hard drive, and when I go to Settings -> System -> Storage, it says I have 30.7 GB under "Mail". I don't need any type of mail on my computer - I have gmail and can access it from my phone, never need it on laptop, and if I did, I would just...
  8. Update deleted all my files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update deleted all my files: Hi, I went to turn my computer on, and my computer began to install updates. When it finally finished, all of my files were deleted. Everything. I tried to restore it, but there is no restore point data either. How do I get all my information back? Thanks! Caitlyn...
  9. Delete all emails in the Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all emails in the Mail App: Is there a way to delete all emails in my Mail App account inbox? I can't seem to find a 'select all' button anywhere. Thank you. 106142
  10. Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts: Running Windows 10 with all current updates applied. This is the second time this has happened to me. Today I opened the windows mail app and none of my e-mail accounts are listed. I have not installed any new software and I know that I did not delete the accounts from the...