Windows 10: Windows Automatic Update Now Password Not Recognized

Discus and support Windows Automatic Update Now Password Not Recognized in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yesterday evening on 09/03/2018 a WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATE shut down my Lenovo laptop. After rebooting and continuing the update process about 3 times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tlee18, Sep 4, 2018.

1. tlee18 Win User

Windows Automatic Update Now Password Not Recognized

Yesterday evening on 09/03/2018 a WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATE shut down my Lenovo laptop. After rebooting and continuing the update process about 3 times, on its own, I finally saw the screen saver and the box for entering my password. But, when I entered my password it was no longer accepted.

This happened a lot when it was new, after each WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATE and I was able to get it back. But now, I when I hit any of the Boot Options NOTHING happens. I can only shut down.

:)

tlee18, Sep 4, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 4, 2018
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Sep 4, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows Automatic Update Now Password Not Recognized :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Automatic Update Now Password Not Recognized - Similar Threads - Automatic Update Password

2. Automatic Windows 10 Update - Now Laptop Won't Accept My Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Windows 10 Update - Now Laptop Won't Accept My Password: Thursday January 13th tried to login to laptop with usual password and got the following error message:"That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. If you can't remember your password, you can reset it from the lock screen or at...
  3. Automatic Windows 10 Update - Now Laptop Won't Accept My Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Windows 10 Update - Now Laptop Won't Accept My Password: Thursday January 13th tried to login to laptop with usual password and got the following error message:"That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. If you can't remember your password, you can reset it from the lock screen or at...
  4. Automatic Windows 10 Update - Now Laptop Won't Accept My Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. KB4592438. Update now windows doesn’t recognize login password

KB4592438. Update now windows doesn’t recognize login password: Since the quality windows update beginning in September I am unable to log into windows account, keep getting incorrect password. I cant get into safe mode to make changes because its still requiring a password which comes up as incorrect. After troubleshooting and...
  6. Automatic updates and restart password

Automatic updates and restart password: This is a two part issue. I have 2 computers, a desktop and a laptop and they behave differently for updates and restarts. Desktop updates automatically I leave computer on all the time, monitor goes to sleep but I have to enter Microsoft password to enable home screen...
  7. windows 10 password not recognized

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 password not recognized: it's pretty simple. I can only get into my safe mode. I don't know where to start fixing this. I've tried lots of things. Restart, shut off restart. gone through the shift and restart parameters, nothing....
  8. Windows Automatic Update Now Password Not Recognized

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Automatic Update Now Password Not Recognized: Yesterday evening on 09/03/2018 a WINDOWS AUTOMATIC UPDATE shut down my Lenovo laptop. After rebooting and continuing the update process about 3 times, on its own, I finally saw the screen saver and the box for entering my password. But, when I entered my password it was no...
  9. Password not recognized

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password not recognized: I am using Windows 10 and went to system configuration and set it to boot into "Safe Mode". Now when I restart the computer it goes to the password screen. I enter the password and it comes back with the message "Password not recognized". I know it is the correct password, so...
  10. Not recognizing network automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not recognizing network automatically: I have a server located on my home network that I would like it to show up in file explorer automatically without having to type in the ip address. To get auto discovery to work I have Control Panel/Adminitrative Services/DNS Client running Functional Discovery Resource...