Windows 10: Windows Automatic Updates - stuck on Build 15063

Discus and support Windows Automatic Updates - stuck on Build 15063 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Every few months my Toshiba Satellite L870-14X laptop fails to update. I leave it to run all night (usually for 10 hours), restart it a few times and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WillyWonka, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Windows Automatic Updates - stuck on Build 15063

Every few months my Toshiba Satellite L870-14X laptop fails to update. I leave it to run all night (usually for 10 hours), restart it a few times and then it "reverts back to previous build".

Should I be concerned? The main issue is the the laptop is out of action for so long. I can't bear the thought of a fresh install. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

WillyWonka, Nov 27, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 27, 2018
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Nov 27, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Windows Automatic Updates - stuck on Build 15063

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows Automatic Updates - stuck on Build 15063 :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows Automatic Updates - stuck on Build 15063

1. Windows Automatic Updates - stuck on Build 15063 - Similar Threads - Automatic Updates stuck

2. UPDATE WINDOWS OS TO 15063 OR HIGHER

in Windows 10 Customization
    UPDATE WINDOWS OS TO 15063 OR HIGHER: I am on windows version 1607 and my windows OS is only 14393. I need it to be 15063 in order to play forza 4. It wont let me download the game until I do so. I have used the update assistant and checked through the update setting for updates and after I have gone thought both...
  3. Aeroglass now released for build 15063

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aeroglass now released for build 15063: A trial version's been out for quite a while, but now there's an official release. Aero Glass for Win8+ It's taken a long time, and soon we'll have the Fall/Autumn upgrade... which probably means a few more months delay. But if you want [img] [img] (just look...
  4. 15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    15063 Creators Build multiple driver issues: Acer Aspire 9410Z Intel duel core 1.73 gHz, 2 gb memory, 500 HD, 32 bit system. I have the newest bios that Acer offers for it, and chipset. on Insider slow ring. This old laptop runs great, until 15063 build. Once updated I have no internet, wifi or ethernet. I go to...
  5. Version 1703 Build 15063 removes programs?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Version 1703 Build 15063 removes programs?: After updating to version 1703, I noticed that programs were missing. I had previously installed the Win7Games4Win10, which brings back the old Solitaire, Freecell, etc. After the update they were completely gone. Is this something that occurs with the update, or just a...
  6. Shares no longer automatically visible after upgrade to build 15063

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shares no longer automatically visible after upgrade to build 15063: I have a laptop and desktop that have both been upgraded to Win10 Pro build 15063.138. The desktop has half a dozen folders shared so that the laptop can access them. Sharing was working without any problem prior to the upgrade, but after upgrading the machines to this latest...
  7. Error message 0x8007000B on build 15063 rs2

in Windows 10 Support
    Error message 0x8007000B on build 15063 rs2: [img] This message keeps popping up from time to time. Any idea what this is? 85737
  8. Dual-boot Problem after update Build 15063

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dual-boot Problem after update Build 15063: Hello, since the last update, while starting to dual-boot, when they appear the two operating systems, the disk indicator LEDs, is in operation (on) for more than 40 sec. whereas before after 10-15 sec turned off. Any suggestions? Thank you 81751
  9. Creators Update build 15063 (Desktop Icon Size Change Bug)

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update build 15063 (Desktop Icon Size Change Bug): Hi, If you set your desktop icons to medium and adjust them 1 size smaller with CTRL + Mouse Scroll. Then refresh your desktop the icons on the left hand side of the screen move down and to the right. Is there any fix for this? 81942
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update Build 15063 in Release Preview ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update Build 15063 in Release Preview ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we have released the Windows 10 Creators Update for Mobile (Build 15063) to the Release Preview ring. Going forward starting with the Windows 10 Creators Update, the following Windows 10 Mobile devices will be...