Windows 10: Windows automatically close settings

Discus and support Windows automatically close settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just turn on the Stream HDR in Windows HD Colours<System<Settings and when I decided to do more changes about the HD colours, the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CRigas, Oct 1, 2020.

1. CRigas Win User

Windows automatically close settings

I just turn on the Stream HDR in Windows HD Colours<System<Settings and when I decided to do more changes about the HD colours, the windows automatically closed the settings. Does anyone know how to fix that? Thanks.

:)

CRigas, Oct 1, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 1, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows automatically close settings :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 1, 2020
  4. stevie Win User

Windows could not automatically detect this network’s proxy settings

@Compumind @Samuria

Hi - Just so you know, I'm marking this "problem solved". I found this online How to Solve the Windows Could Not Automatically Detect Network Proxy Settings Error. Doing the last step under #2 is what solved the problem. McAvee is still scanning incoming. McAvee & Malwarebytes still show no problems with a full scan. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

stevie, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows automatically close settings - Similar Threads - automatically close settings

2. Windows automatically getting closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows automatically getting closed: I updated my windows 10 laptop and after some months i am facing the problem of all my opened windows/software/folders getting closed automatically when i open any folder having pictures in it, I can't use it properly since all the work I am doing is automatically getting...
  3. Settings Screen - Don't Open The screen close automatically

Settings Screen - Don't Open The screen close automatically: Hi All Currently, I have an issue with my computer with Windows 10, after implementing some updates with windows updater and restart the computer, the computer can't open the settings screen, always I open the screen and this closes automatically. after searching...
  4. Windows closes apps automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows closes apps automatically.: When I try to open discord or the League of Legends Client or any sort of external program except chrome, it automatically closes the program. I’ve restarted my computer as well as shut it down 3-4 times. The programs are also on different storages. submitted by...
  5. Windows settings closes

Windows settings closes: Ok, so when I go to open my windows settings to change a setting or do something in it after maybe 30 seconds of not doing anything in it, it crashes. I then have to reopen it and it does the same thing and I don't know what to do or how to fix it....
  6. settings issue: trying to navigate settings but it closes automatically

settings issue: trying to navigate settings but it closes automatically: im trying to navigate settings but it closes automatically. tried the troubleshooter and sfc but didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-issue/b9d6a496-427f-470f-a544-29117fe080fc
  7. Windows settings application closes after opening it automatically

Windows settings application closes after opening it automatically: when I try to open settings app it crashes. I also try windows key +i, when I use right-click on the desktop and chose Display setting or Personalize I get this error[ATTACH] other apps like Store, Mail, Photo, Stick Notes works fine. I try this solution but did not work...
  8. Automatic Closing of Settings

Automatic Closing of Settings: I have a new Windows 10 Laptop. I am not the administrator so I use a local account. Every time I go into the settings to try to do something there is a period of about 10 to 15 seconds and then the app automatically closes. I had previously researched what to do, but I don't...
  9. Windows Update Closes Automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Closes Automatically: * Windows Update closes automatically when i try to open/click on it. * Windows Store is NOT opening at all even after reinstalling it after deleting. Shows an error message "STUMBLED"..........
  10. Windows Defender closing automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender closing automatically: Hi there I have this problem with Windows Defender it closes itself after almost 5:00 after being activated. I have no antivirus and not planning to get one. Tried with the Demo version with Kaspersky and nothing was found. Here are the screen shots from the "Event Log"...