Windows 10: Windows automatically fills account login screen...?

Discus and support Windows automatically fills account login screen...? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I start my computer Windows 10 and it opens the login screen, it seems like I already wrote my account's password and name - though I have not. It... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KirsiAutio, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Windows automatically fills account login screen...?

When I start my computer Windows 10 and it opens the login screen, it seems like I already wrote my account's password and name - though I have not. It just shows that I wrote the incorrect password. Then I can just press "ok" and write the right login information - and my desktop opens normally. I even changed my login account, but the problem won't go away.

What should I do?

:)

KirsiAutio, Nov 22, 2020
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Nov 22, 2020
  3. login screen automatically any search box filling with filling with number 3 continuously

Every where search box filling with number 3 & windows welcome login screen automatically filling with numbers i can't do type any adding 3 to any word type in searbox or password login screen.

souM hazra, Nov 22, 2020
  4. H.P.PATEL Win User

Windows automatically fills account login screen...?

Password box at login screen is automatically filled with dots.

Password box at login screen is automatically filled with dots in Windows8.1

H.P.PATEL, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows automatically fills account login screen...?

1. Windows automatically fills account login screen...? - Similar Threads - automatically fills account

2. Login screen fills in with 9999999, and Safe Mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen fills in with 9999999, and Safe Mode doesn't work: I have a laptop that I use a Bluetooth keyboard with. It's worked fine until today, but now when I try to log in, the field where I enter my 4 digit security code fills with 99999999999999999999 and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I thought maybe it was a stuck key so I...
  3. Login screen fills in with 9999999, and Safe Mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen fills in with 9999999, and Safe Mode doesn't work: I have a laptop that I use a Bluetooth keyboard with. It's worked fine until today, but now when I try to log in, the field where I enter my 4 digit security code fills with 99999999999999999999 and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I thought maybe it was a stuck key so I...
  4. window login screen automatically filling random password and got stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window login screen automatically filling random password and got stuck: window login screen automatically filling random password and got stuck. I've tried with shift+power & then shift+restart but no use. It is not working. Kindly suggest what to do?...
  5. D drive fills automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    D drive fills automatically: I have 2 disks, C for OS and D for general storege. It's been a few days since my D drive started filling by itself with no apparent reason. First I thought it was just games that i have installed, but after deleting some of them I noticed that the problem persisted, then I...
  6. login screen automatically any search box filling with filling with number 3 continuously

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login screen automatically any search box filling with filling with number 3 continuously: Every where search box filling with number 3 & windows welcome login screen automatically filling with numbers i can't do type any adding 3 to any word type in searbox or password login screen....
  7. Automatic "Fill In"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatic "Fill In": I have lost the ability to have my computer Dell - Windows 10 automatically fill in required information email address, name, phone, etc. on websites I frequent every day. I must have done something, but I have no idea what. I would appreciate any help. Thank you, Bob...
  8. Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login screen password field is filled with dots.: When I login to Windows 10 on my laptop, the password field is filled with black dots. I am unable to clear or backspace these black dots to key in my password. I can only hit the Enter key; and the system will prompt that the password entered was incorrect. From here, the...
  9. Password screen is getting automatically filled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password screen is getting automatically filled: Hi, When I start my laptop, my password space where we type laptop password, is automatically filled with a huge long random string. So everytime I have to delete and type my password. Is there any way to get rid out of the irritating issue....
  10. Account automatically locks after login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account automatically locks after login: So, here is the situation, Win10 boots up fine, after entering the username password, the account automatically locks itself taking me back to the login screen. Just for clarification, is NOT that the account is locked in the sense of failed passwords. The correct password is...