Windows 10: Windows automatically logging off

Discus and support Windows automatically logging off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. My laptop automatically logs off The screen turns blue and says 'Logging off' every time I am on a conference call AND the laptop is plugged in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShernD, Jun 9, 2020.

1. ShernD Win User

Windows automatically logging off

Hi.

My laptop automatically logs off The screen turns blue and says 'Logging off' every time I am on a conference call AND the laptop is plugged in It doesn't log off when it's not plugged in to the wall socket. And just very recently, it just automatically logs off even if I am not on a call and the laptop is plugged in.

Please help.

Thanks

:)

ShernD, Jun 9, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 9, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows automatically logging off :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 9, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows automatically logging off - Similar Threads - automatically logging off

2. How to log into Windows automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to log into Windows automatically: How do I open/ log into Windows 10 without my account or a password. All I want to do is use my computer when I switch it on. I have had a stroke and can't remember anything. My password manager doesn't operate at that stage, a new password won't help because I cannot record...
  3. Windows automatically logged me in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows automatically logged me in: Hi, when I powered on my computer this morning, it automatically logged me in. I was surprised and thought maybe I already had entered the password. To verify, I restarted the computer and again didn't require any password. I followed the directions at this link: Sign in...
  4. Computer logging off automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer logging off automatically: I'm leaving programs on overnight to do performance-heavy tasks, then turning the PC off during the day for downtime. Occasionally when coming back to the computer in the morning, I find all my programs closed default programs opening and end up with corrupted and incomplete...
  5. windows 10 pc is logging off automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 pc is logging off automatically: windows 10 pc is logging off automatically after aprox 1 min of inactivity.. i checked all the battery settings, sleep and sign out options etc.. are turned off, idk how to fix the problem, any help is appreciated, thx in advance! submitted by /u/magical_cyber [link]...
  6. Automatic Log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatic Log in: In the last few days when I turn on my Windows 10 computer it automatically logs me in. If I put the computer on sleep mode though, the log in screen comes up when I turn the screen on. How do I get my log in screen to come back for when I turn the computer on?...
  7. Windows 10 - Automatic Log Off at exactly Midnight 12:00pm

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - Automatic Log Off at exactly Midnight 12:00pm: Hello, I have an Intel Compustick, factory loaded with Windows 10; We use it as a digital signage casting device; Every morning we find that the PC had logged out overnight and are presented with the log on screen & prompt; I maticulously put the powerplans to maximum...
  8. Automaticly log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automaticly log in: How do I setup my Win 10 to login automatically for every startup? I live alone and no one has access to my laptop. Thanks in advance. Rev. Larry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automaticly-log-in/95b71023-483e-4c56-b289-e1f00ce52d51
  9. Windows logs automatically logs into last user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows logs automatically logs into last user: I just upgraded my PC to windows 10 and have already seen my first issue. I have two user accounts on my computer. Neither of them have passwords. In Windows 7 it would load up windows and give me the option to select the user I want to sign into. In Windows 10 to...
  10. Automatic log off after 5 min or so of inactivity

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic log off after 5 min or so of inactivity: My system logs off automatically after 5 minutes or so of inactivity. I don't know where to look for to change this option. I am logging in using my hotmail at start up. 35560