Windows 10: Windows Automatically minimizing

Discus and support Windows Automatically minimizing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10. When idle my open windows or programs will minimize. For instance if I'm awaiting a game to load up or join a lobby, discord on my other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrisSettembri, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Windows Automatically minimizing

Windows 10.

When idle my open windows or programs will minimize. For instance if I'm awaiting a game to load up or join a lobby, discord on my other screen will minimize automatically after a short time. This happens to all Windows, programs on either screen and is really annoying.

:)

ChrisSettembri, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 6, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Windows Automatically minimizing

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows Automatically minimizing :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows Automatically minimizing

1. Windows Automatically minimizing - Similar Threads - Automatically minimizing

2. Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...: Good day,after spending months or by now years of trying to find troubleshooting or a fix - I also tried a lot of settings myself, I am close to giving up.The most simpe example I have: Trying to make a screenshot in EA FC or FIFA or WWE2K or EVEN ANY WINDOW, everything gets...
  3. Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...: Good day,after spending months or by now years of trying to find troubleshooting or a fix - I also tried a lot of settings myself, I am close to giving up.The most simpe example I have: Trying to make a screenshot in EA FC or FIFA or WWE2K or EVEN ANY WINDOW, everything gets...
  4. Fullscreen apps minimize automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen apps minimize automatically.: All games and applications with Fullscreen mode minimize automatically and frequently during use. I have tried numerous fixes from turning game mode off to changing registry settings. My graphics drivers and windows version are up to date. Apps are required to be ran in...
  5. Fullscreen apps minimize automatically.

Fullscreen apps minimize automatically.: All games and applications with Fullscreen mode minimize automatically and frequently during use. I have tried numerous fixes from turning game mode off to changing registry settings. My graphics drivers and windows version are up to date. Apps are required to be ran in...
  6. Fullscreen apps minimize automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen apps minimize automatically.: I have windows 11 22H2 KB5029351. It seems since a recent update, all my Fullscreen games are being automatically minimized at least every 10 seconds. I have tried a myriad of fixes, all to no avail. From updating graphics drivers, to changing windows settings. Any help is...
  7. Fullscreen apps minimize automatically.

Fullscreen apps minimize automatically.: I have windows 11 22H2 KB5029351. It seems since a recent update, all my Fullscreen games are being automatically minimized at least every 10 seconds. I have tried a myriad of fixes, all to no avail. From updating graphics drivers, to changing windows settings. Any help is...
  8. how do i fix this 'sometimes when i click something it automatically minimizes the app i am...

how do i fix this 'sometimes when i click something it automatically minimizes the app i am...: whenever i am working a i click something on the app it just minimizes randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-sometimes-when-i-click-something/146fb75e-7ef0-4c14-8175-1771dd902225
  9. how do i fix this 'sometimes when i click something it automatically minimizes the app i am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this 'sometimes when i click something it automatically minimizes the app i am...: whenever i am working a i click something on the app it just minimizes randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-sometimes-when-i-click-something/146fb75e-7ef0-4c14-8175-1771dd902225
  10. Windows 11 Settings window won't stay visible, automatically minimizes

Windows 11 Settings window won't stay visible, automatically minimizes: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1992Over the last few days, the Windows 11 Settings window automatically minimizes within 2-3 seconds of focusing on it. I've restarted the computer many times and logged in with different local user accounts and the problem continues. I'm unable to find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. excel opening minimized